Central Transport | Lay-offs system-wide?

OK, sometimes the negativity on the posts irritate me. I understand that at this time we are going through some rough times, however, no company is going to fire someone because they are at top rate.

OK, sometimes the negativity on the posts irritate me. I understand that at this time we are going through some rough times, however, no company is going to fire someone because they are at top rate.

that was my point when he asked how long i worked here we have 5 guys with 7 or more yrs they are not firing us for bs reason. and yes anybody can post, as i have been told by a moderator who laughed cause i work for pjax we are supposed to be polite :nutkick: from the special moderator:hysterical:

somehow doubt you got canned for bs to save money considering the terminal i work for has 7 drivers making max money try a new line of bs with your new line of work:TR10driving03:
It is a scumbag outfit, that is one thing he is right about. Keep drinking the company koolaid, washing sacks will get you far up the ladder.:chairshot:

It is a scumbag outfit, that is one thing he is right about. Keep drinking the company koolaid, washing sacks will get you far up the ladder.:chairshot:

it is a scumbag company and wash your own sack a useless driver is a useless driver no matter how the company stinks i thing u can figure what i mean coolaid boy:1036316054::popcorn:

The great thing about living in America is that we have the choice to leave a company whenever we want. I would believe that negativity comes from someone that could not drive a 4 wheeler let alone a tractor trailer. I am glad that PJAX had the sense to can his or her dumb a@@.

it is a scumbag company and wash your own sack a useless driver is a useless driver no matter how the company stinks i thing u can figure what i mean coolaid boy:1036316054::popcorn:
You must be one of Kevins taddle tail boys.......to many rats over their....then again you must be one.....and by the way its koolaid. What a DMF.:1036316054:

You must be one of Kevins taddle tail boys.......to many rats over their....then again you must be one.....and by the way its koolaid. What a DMF.:1036316054:

i got your DMF BF i dont kiss kevin as i do my job unlike you obviously cause it takes a real special person to get scanned from pjax so just drive your little straight trk around town and leave trkin 4 the big boys :nutkick::popcorn:

i got your DMF BF i dont kiss kevin as i do my job unlike you obviously cause it takes a real special person to get scanned from pjax so just drive your little straight trk around town and leave trkin 4 the big boys :nutkick::popcorn:
LOL, I never got canned from PJAX. And why don't you ask your BF Kevin why he called me on my last nite and the following week asking why I was leaving and asked me to come back. I haven't seen any big boys over their to leave the trucking to. Your a tool just like the rest........keep drinking the Koolaid as Vitran drains you out and have nothing to say about it! You = :butt kiss:

Things are going to get a lot worse in this industry before it gets better.
Not just at PJAX but all over.
However, PJAX has always had a nasty rep for laying off their top tier
drivers so they can pay a newbie less $$ to do the same run.
Glad I got out of there when I did.
I never liked the Hammil Bros. method of biz anyhow.
One of the most inefficient I ever saw.
Yes, they're gone but old habits die hard.
From what I hear things still haven't changed.
It still takes them all day to make instant coffee...

Couldn't get outta the barn till they got around to loading the trailer, bub.
Which would normally take them a lot longer than 2 hrs. most of the time.
Sometimes half the night was standard.
I think you know what I mean.
They need professional dock crews at the jax.
Not a bunch of low lifes from off the street whacked out on crack half the time.

I now run for an outfit where all trailers are pre-loaded from the day before.
I drop, hook, get my bills outta the nosebox, and dispatch myself out the
gate on the qualcomm.
I don't see anybody.
I'm in & out in a flash.
They know how to do things right.
Try and comapre that to life at the jax....lol

Couldn't get outta the barn till they got around to loading the trailer, bub.
Which would normally take them a lot longer than 2 hrs. most of the time.
Sometimes half the night was standard.
I think you know what I mean.
They need professional dock crews at the jax.
Not a bunch of low lifes from off the street whacked out on crack half the time.

I now run for an outfit where all trailers are pre-loaded from the day before.
I drop, hook, get my bills outta the nosebox, and dispatch myself out the
gate on the qualcomm.
I don't see anybody.
I'm in & out in a flash.
They know how to do things right.
Try and comapre that to life at the jax....lol
you guys who say pjax let me go cause i made 2 much u must be related to the other clown on this my place has 7 drivers at top pay and never had milage or layoff prob. if u did ur job properly u probly would not been let go

I said I was glad I left when I did.
Wasn't there for the Vitran thing.
Have since moved on to greener pastures.
And what a difference.

you guys who say pjax let me go cause i made 2 much u must be related to the other clown on this my place has 7 drivers at top pay and never had milage or layoff prob. if u did ur job properly u probly would not been let go
I know I wasn't let go, more like ran out the door.....I see Kevins buddy is at it again! LOL

keep crying dwad you probly got fired cause you cant run around the block without a nap
Nice spelling, typical pjax I give my money away sitting around waiting on my meet man, sitting at the terminal, doing my drop and hooks for free douche. Hey I know it's christmas but being that your at Kevins house tell him I said HI! LOL, tools like you make living worthwhile. :butt kiss:

Nice spelling, typical pjax I give my money away sitting around waiting on my meet man, sitting at the terminal, doing my drop and hooks for free douche. Hey I know it's christmas but being that your at Kevins house tell him I said HI! LOL, tools like you make living worthwhile. :butt kiss:
dinner at kevins was good real food not franks and beans like at your house told kev u said hi he said who was that never heard of him:hysterical::chairshot:

dinner at kevins was good real food not franks and beans like at your house told kev u said hi he said who was that never heard of him:hysterical::chairshot:
Did he give you the company kool aid to drink while you had the Pjax linehaul sausage you take everynite. Or did you take the usual rat food, now you are wondering wow this guy must know me. Yeah thats right, I know who you are and what your all about. One of your fellow co-workers even said your a tool, and thats putting it nicely.....As far as Kevin goes, you should have just said to him its the guy that quit on you and you fed him all kinds of crap for him to stay but laughed at you and never came in. Keep on keepin on koolaid boy, one day your gonna hit the high side and be able to make it around the block, you know like your better half........