Layoffs at elk grove village terminal?

wingman52

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know if Elk Grove Village terminal has laid off any P& D drivers? Also does anyone on here work at NEMF in Elk Grove?

I don't work there, but I don't think they have any laid off.

I could be wrong tho. If no one responds to this today I'll see what I can find out.

No drivers laid off at Elk Grove, we're too busy!
They laid off a part time girl for 3 weeks who works evenings.

NEMF in Elk Grove Village

Thanxs for the info, might be going to work for them soon and just was wondering how busy they are?

If they're hiring, they're busy. One thing about this place is they really don't hire unless they think they have enough work to keep you busy. At least that's how they do it at my terminal.

Good morning. Are you talking about the Elk Grove IL area terminal? If you are we are not busy. Our business is down about half.

Maybe he was just talking about the dock. Did'nt Chicago just have a couple of dock workers get hurt. I meet in Bowling Green with a Chicago Driver. Kathyr, and have been to Chicago more than a few times. You have probably seen me there :smilie_132:I'm out of 32.

Maybe he was just talking about the dock. Did'nt Chicago just have a couple of dock workers get hurt. I meet in Bowling Green with a Chicago Driver. Kathyr, and have been to Chicago more than a few times. You have probably seen me there :smilie_132:I'm out of 32.
Elk Grove has more business then it ever has, we're expanding into Wisconson & are now going as far south as Springfield Il. There is no Kathyr at our terminal, she's from the USF Holland boards & came here with some unknown agenda

Ten Four on that skytrucker. Like I said I knew you guys were getting busy. :duh: I knew the trailers had a lot more freight on them these days. Down here at 32 we are very busy. :clap:

i kinda figured it is pretty busy since i know im delivering about 3 or 4 times a week il freight from term 52 going all over our coverage area..i think it was a good move when nemf expanded. im also delivering the same amount of ohio freight and i know term 52 sends alot of freight to ohio and il..we need to keep it going in the near future with other states etc...but when the economy turns around of course