R&L | Layoffs delayed

Recap Slinger

TB Lurker
Credits
Well, after two days we got our routes back from Kennesaw because they were "overwhelmed". We have a lot of upset customers that didn't get their freight delivered or picked up. They said we've only got them back temporarily, until Kes can catch up.

So is Kennesaw a bust or just temporarily incompetent? I was looking into transferring there but have not heard anything good about it.
Who did they get to be the TM?
Lol, I guess they're just temporarily incompetent. We were told they will take over some of our routes when they "sort things out". The week they opened, they asked for help on Tuesday and gave them back to us on Wednesday. There were several customers that told our guys on Wednesday, that they haven't seen a R&L truck all week.

Lol, I guess they're just temporarily incompetent. We were told they will take over some of our routes when they "sort things out". The week they opened, they asked for help on Tuesday and gave them back to us on Wednesday. There were several customers that told our guys on Wednesday, that they haven't seen a R&L truck all week.
Well KEN has been open for a month now. I haven't heard anything more about how they are doing. I'm still trying to decide if Ken is a good place to transfer to.