SAIA | Layoffs

rewind

TB Lurker
Credits
I keep hearing that layoffs are coming this go around it should be very interesting. All the other freight companies are doing it anybody heard. I believe it would happen soon considering the 4th quarter earnings are coming up on the 30th.

i would expect to see some. but oddly enough, my TM said he was told to hire 2 system drivers! with the exception of this week, we have been cutting atleast one per night for the last 3 weeks. oh well....atleast i will be able to get off the dock when we finally bid it.

i would expect to see some. but oddly enough, my TM said he was told to hire 2 system drivers! with the exception of this week, we have been cutting atleast one per night for the last 3 weeks. oh well....atleast i will be able to get off the dock when we finally bid it.
Supposed to be 19 degrees on the dock in CLT tonight. Bundle up!

i guess i should add why i put the chair bashing smiley. if you've ever been on light duty, that's what you wanna do to the person who invinted light duty at saia.

MMMMM depends how many customers one can take with them...Competition likes us likeable drivers...

While this may be true in a few cases,most customers will take dependability and economics over "likeable drivers".I understand what you,re saying though...