R&L | Layoff's

Just to be correct here people these where not lay off's in the company's eye's, they where Economic Termination's! There is a HUGE HUGE difference!

Whats the difference and how do you find out what type of lay off you have been given. I just got a phone call saying I been laid off.Thanks for any help.

economic termination

Yep,that is what the paper said that they TRIED to make me sign....economic termination,all seniority gone,square one.

Oh hang on boyz. It's only just begun! Welcome to the new R&L. $24 per hour 4 weeks vacation, 401k, insurance -vs- $15 per hour period. Which one will they pick? Hmmmmm

Bob not gone, He has been running our terminal the last 2 months, our TM due back next week. He is not as bad as everyone makes him out to be,would rather have him here than our regular TM,It's been a lot better with Bob running things.
Your terminal manager was originally hired to be the regional director but decided to stay where he's at, then they hired Bob in 2000.

Whats the difference and how do you find out what type of lay off you have been given. I just got a phone call saying I been laid off.Thanks for any help.
wtf? that's how are they laying off people?ring ring ,hello?
yes sir you being laid off bye bye,
not even the decency to tell you in person?

they don't ever touch the office people in norwalk.they are the only one's that have not taken any kind of pay cut. THEY STILL GET PAID THE SAME TO SMOKE,READ NEWSPAPERS AND MOSTLY TALK ON THEIR CELL PHONES.our tm has less than 2 months to retirement . HE COULD CARE LESS.