Holland | Layoffs

RO had 2 laid off but all the ot made them bring them back. So now RO leaves 10% home to adjust the hours while most still get 55 hours plus a week

Laid off 5 in Toledo friday, ironically been busy since last wedensday, were having problems making 10 pm cut tmes. Ironically Toledo YRC laid of 2, and Coldwater YRC laid off 1. Guess Holland has to keep up with the rest of the family.

Update: 9 city guys just laid-off today, it'll be interesting to see how the labor to revenue goes. :452: Shouldn't be any part-timers there either.

Update: 9 city guys just laid-off today, it'll be interesting to see how the labor to revenue goes. :452: Shouldn't be any part-timers there either.

There is more to it than that. Mr TM may have just started a war.

Wonder since I was one of the laid off in Toledo if I should start lookin for a new job since the pension is probably gone, and the Yellow way is to layoff and shove the overtime down everybodies throat thats left working..

Just got home from work, they did this @ 15 terminals, reclassified the full time people laid-off to part-time no bennies less pay!!!!! I'm just wonder what other terminals they pulled this shyt @? Where is the International? Once again we have a breach of contract when is enough enough?????!!!! :cuss:

I know in RO if Overtime is to high there can be no layoffs. Union forced RO to bring guysback because of that but....what TM does here is leave 10% home to adjust hours

Closing shift in Toledo didnt get done last night until 11:15, corporate must like payin these roaddrivers to sit from 10:00 to 11:15,, a new synergy savings..

Swing that hammer Stevy boy that's really great planing:Violin:=okeydokey;1092510]2 more road in kc for a total of 3.[/QUOTE]

Just got home from work, they did this @ 15 terminals, reclassified the full time people laid-off to part-time no bennies less pay!!!!! I'm just wonder what other terminals they pulled this shyt @? Where is the International? Once again we have a breach of contract when is enough enough?????!!!! :cuss:
Stop being so silly. You make it sound like you still have a contract.:6792: You don't.

5 Keys

Closing shift in Toledo didnt get done last night until 11:15, corporate must like payin these roaddrivers to sit from 10:00 to 11:15,, a new synergy savings..
You're not getting the big picture. You've got to learn to use your Smith Keys!:biglaugh:

They were recalled and can come back to work on Monday. The IBT was fully behind the local.