XPO | Layoffs

They have never really done layoffs. They call it economic termination. It sucks because most of those affected don't come back if they are given the opportunity. I can't say for sure that I would either. If business increases, they can get rehired, and if that happens within six months, they start back up with their pay and benefits as they were when let go. It's a way for them to not have to rehire the ones they don't like. So it's not that those positions are gone forever, they just do it differently.
That's a hell of a way to live,aaaaa
They have never really done layoffs. They call it economic termination. It sucks because most of those affected don't come back if they are given the opportunity. I can't say for sure that I would either. If business increases, they can get rehired, and if that happens within six months, they start back up with their pay and benefits as they were when let go. It's a way for them to not have to rehire the ones they don't like. So it's not that those positions are gone forever, they just do it differently.
That's a hell of a way to live I your near the bottom of the board, I for one would not make any big purchuses
That's a hell of a way to live, any type of big purchase would be out of the question if your near the bottom of the board....
^^^ That's an interesting post.
My bad computer froze up twice...need a mod. to fix it....thanks

That's a hell of a way to live,aaaaa

That's a hell of a way to live I your near the bottom of the board, I for one would not make any big purchuses

That's a hell of a way to live, any type of big purchase would be out of the question if your near the bottom of the board....
My bad computer froze up twice...need a mod. to fix it....thanks
Have a dear friend who worked out of UPH. They are now moving more freight then they have in the past 5 years. He got laid off/termintaton due to a lack of business, as they want to put it.. Wake up guys, you think this is just the start. They could give a ::shit:: less about you, it's a numbers game. Stock has fallen 4 dollars a share since the purchase of con-way.