SAIA | Layoffsare coming.

Yea, they cherry-pick who they let go.... I guess if your a company cheerleader it will improve your odds, or at least the ability to siphon a bowling bowl through a garden hose...:17142:
As I've said many times on here to the guys. Just know your place here and always have a backup plan. If the company wants you gone they will find a way .... Union or not Union .... Staying debt free is the biggest key in being able to say ... Who gives a ****. What's up Hoot Owl? .... Are you still bitter the Teamsters couldn't push the Union through at FedEx? As I've also said before. Any upside to the Teamsters is far outweighed by the downside. FedEx employees made that very clear Hooty. Decertification Hooty. Remember? And Dick I would have thought you would have learned after the local threw you under the bus. Geez, some guys never learn.

Last edited:
Better be careful Dick. From what I hear SEFL has their eyes on you.

Funny thing Train, you don't know where I truly work or who I truly am behind this name anymore than anyone else. Secondly, maybe you should be more concerned with your own circumstances than everyone else's. You would think at your age you would know that, but if you haven't learned it by now, you never will. My Mother always told me misery loves company, and when I meet people like Train, I understand what she meant.

Funny thing Train, you don't know where I truly work or who I truly am behind this name any more than anyone else. Secondly, maybe you should be more concerned with your own circumstances than everyone else's. You would think at your age you would know that. Of course if you haven't learned it by now you never will.
Perhaps that's true about your true identity. But as far as me. The Train is always one step ahead of everyone else. I've been burnt too many times to find myself at the mercy of the man. Nothing would surprise me. I'm always ready to walk.

Funny thing Train, you don't know where I truly work or who I truly am behind this name anymore than anyone else. Secondly, maybe you should be more concerned with your own circumstances than everyone else's. You would think at your age you would know that, but if you haven't learned it by now, you never will. My Mother always told me misery loves company, and when I meet people like Train, I understand what she meant.
Dick, I know my place. As long as I have my health and the love and support of my family I have everything. Nothing else matters. This company is my job. Not my life.

I concur with Train on this topic. If you don't have a savings account with a substantial amount of cash on hand (6 month's wages is probably a start) then do it now! Do not put yourself into a financial situation where YOU need Saia. YOU are an asset in this country today. The pool of CDL drivers is dwindling by the day. Recognize your value, and take the appropriate steps so that you are not at the mercy of some pencil pusher who has never handled or transported a piece of freight in their life.

Your mother was obviously much smarter than you Dick. Your mother is correct, but I'm not miserable. Your drowning in debt and have a troubled home life from what I hear. You appear to be the miserable one. My sources are seldom wrong Dick. Denial is a horrible thing. You should have listened to your mother. Sounds like a very smart woman.

As I've said many times on here to the guys. Just know your place here and always have a backup plan. If the company wants you gone they will find a way .... Union or not Union .... Staying debt free is the biggest key in being able to say ... Who gives a :censored:. What's up Hoot Owl? .... Are you still bitter the Teamsters couldn't push the Union through at FedEx? As I've also said before. Any upside to the Teamsters is far outweighed by the downside. FedEx employees made that very clear Hooty. Decertification Hooty. Remember? And Dick I would have thought you would have learned after the local threw you under the bus. Geez, some guys never learn.

No bitterness here Train.. I stood up and fought for what I believed in, instead of falling for everything. Undoubtably you never got over your bitterness for the union as you and others who didn’t even work here felt the need to involve yourself with our campaign. Time will tell what union involvement if any occurs in the future, I still feel like it would be better for the workers themselves, I will be fine either way.

Your mother was obviously much smarter than you Dick. Your mother is correct, but I'm not miserable. Your drowning in debt and have a troubled home life from what I hear. You appear to be the miserable one. My sources are seldom wrong Dick. Denial is a horrible thing. You should have listened to your mother. Sounds like a very smart woman.

Wow, I copy you making it personal Train, that was pretty low.....

Wow, I copy you making it personal Train, that was pretty low.....

He's just a bitter old man who puts up a front on truckingboards about being debt-free and ready to walk away anytime etc, but then the truth comes out. He's a miserable old **** who can not afford to retire and he tries to drag everyone else down into his pit because he hates himself for the decisions he's made in life. That's right Train, you've got no one to blame but yourself for your bad decisions throughout your life.

You see Train, I am truly debt-free and I live a very modest lifestyle. I save every dollar that comes through my hand. My home is paid for, my cars are paid for, etc. This affords me the freedom to stand up for my beliefs such as so many did at FedEx Freight.

Don't be bitter at me because I live a different lifestyle than you. I don't need to come on Truckingboards and put on a front, and I sure as hell don't need to come on truckingboards and be the company cheerleader in hopes of saving my ass the way you have done at Saia. How did that work out for you you by the way?

*****Edit******
I'm not going to take the bait and make it personal about my home life and reveal too much information about myself. Nice try though Train. I'm sure that's just something else you envy me for though, my relationship with my family. I'm sure based on what I see here, yours wants nothing to do with you.

Last edited:
He's just a bitter old man who puts up a front on truckingboards about being debt-free and ready to walk away anytime etc, but then the truth comes out. He's a miserable old :censored: who can not afford to retire and he tries to drag everyone else down into his pit because he hates himself for the decisions he's made in life. That's right Train, you've got no one to blame but yourself for your bad decisions throughout your life.

You see Train, I am truly debt-free and I live a very modest lifestyle. I save every dollar that comes through my hand. My home is paid for, my cars are paid for, etc. This affords me the freedom to stand up for my beliefs such as so many did at FedEx Freight.

Don't be bitter at me because I live a different lifestyle than you. I don't need to come on Truckingboards and put on a front, and I sure as hell don't need to come on truckingboards and be the company cheerleader in hopes of saving my ass the way you have done at Saia. How did that work out for you you by the way?

*****Edit******
I'm not going to take the bait and make it personal about my home life and reveal too much information about myself. Nice try though Train. I'm sure that's just something else you envy me for though, my relationship with my family. I'm sure based on what I see here, yours wants nothing to do with you.
Your a complete moron. People on here that are important to me know that I'm not a pretentious individual and have always lived within my means so that someday I can splurge a little and travel abroad. Yes, even Joe knows it but he would never admit it. I won't continue to trade insults with you Dick. It would be like me dealing with an unarmed man. Good day, sir.

Your a complete moron. People on here that are important to me know that I'm not a pretentious individual and have always lived within my means so that someday I can splurge a little and travel abroad. Yes, even Joe knows it but he would never admit it. I won't trade insults with you Dick. It would be like me dealing with an unarmed man. Good day, sir.

You can't insult me at the beginning and then proclaim you don't wish to trade insults. Of course it justs furthers the point you're a classless, bitter individual. Don't worry Train, I'm sure death isn't far off and you'll get the peace that eludes you in life.

You can't insult me at the beginning and then proclaim you don't wish to trade insults. Of course it justs furthers the point you're a classless, bitter individual. Don't worry Train, I'm sure death isn't far off and you'll get the peace that eludes you in life.
I can do anything I want BROTHER. Because I'm the RUNAWAYTRAIN. That's what they do.

I can do anything I want BROTHER. Because I'm the RUNAWAYTRAIN. That's what they do.

That's right Train, behind the monitor your whatever you want to be; however, out there in the real world we all know the truth.

I found humor in your post because it was so immature, but at the same time, I find it sad knowing the truth about who's behind the post.

That's right Train, behind the monitor your whatever you want to be; however, out there in the real world we all know the truth.

I found humor in your post because it was so immature, but at the same time, I find it sad knowing the truth about who's behind the post.
Your just pissed off because Red exposed you for what you are. A worthless POS.