SAIA | Layoffsare coming.

Your a complete moron. People on here that are important to me know that I'm not a pretentious individual and have always lived within my means so that someday I can splurge a little and travel abroad. Yes, even Joe knows it but he would never admit it. I won't continue to trade insults with you Dick. It would be like me dealing with an unarmed man. Good day, sir.

Your not pretentious but you insinuate you know the financial and family situation from someone in the Carolinas yet you are in Texas.... news flash that is rather pretentious... you need to bring more to a fight than your pretentiousness as you make yourself look like an ass.

Your not pretentious but you insinuate you know the financial and family situation from someone in the Carolinas yet you are in Texas.... news flash that is rather pretentious... you need to bring more to a fight than your pretentiousness as you make yourself look like an ass.

Av7DAPU.jpg

Whatever Hooty ... I look like an ass because I am an ass.

Last edited:
Well with all the freight in the northeast now the eastern part of the country shouldn't see anything but growth they just opened 2 terminals in the last 6 months with another scheduled in a couple weeks and they are hurting for drivers out here fake news perhaps??