Whelp, I'm done with laser spot.
3rd day and when I stated those spotter trucks need major immediate attention, I received what I figured:
"WE'll get to the problems as we can".
I said "I'm NOT WAITING on a "maybe" or "sometime".
He seemed unconcerned about SAFETY so I
said THAT'S IT & gathered my stuff and departed. --No profanity or insults--just "thanks".
- - - -
No Worries Mate!
CHEERS!!

Whelp, I'm done with laser spot.
3rd day and when I stated those spotter trucks need major immediate attention, I received what I figured:
"WE'll get to the problems as we can".
I said "I'm NOT WAITING on a "maybe" or "sometime".
He seemed unconcerned about SAFETY so I
said THAT'S IT & gathered my stuff and departed. --No profanity or insults--just "thanks".
- - - -
No Worries Mate!
CHEERS!!
sheesh...i wish i could be working again, and be the guy that told him off..........i love profanity and insulting morons...

do me a favor, next job you get, and you need someone to curse, swear, insult, etc....call me ASAP......

Have you considered a jockey position with an LTL company? The outfit I work for has an early morning guy who jockeys and will go out peddling

Gave such idea a go last early Decade (2003 or 04) BUT with a D.U.I. conviction from 1991 (in a car 7 years before Class A) NO L.T.L. will talk.
Thanks Anyway xeastend!!
- - - -
I went back to Transforce today and I'm good to go at 2 accounts.
One is Steven's Pipe and Steel (ANY Truck and/or Trailer problems and I no leave Yard) and the other is Harris Teeter D.C. Spotting/Switching. Steven's will be more than H.T. and I dig MANY of their Customers, so it's all good.
I've tossed all other accounts out due to Equipment or they're just iceholes or they expect people to kiss their
th

CHEERS!!

Last edited:
Gave such idea a go last early Decade (2003 or 04) BUT with a D.U.I. conviction from 1991 (in a car 7 years before Class A) NO L.T.L. will talk.
Thanks Anyway xeastend!!

CHEERS!!
I am gonna throw this out based on observations at my employer. I hired on there in 08. Then a driver needed 3 years and haz-mat. Now they are hiring with 1 year and no haz with the stipulation of getting haz within 90 day. A 27 year old DUI may not be the deterrent it once was. Just a thought to let ferment between your ears

Thanks xeastend!!
I used to have a slight interest in HAZ-MAT (in my initial start of Trucking) and the last endorsement expired in June 2012.
To ME, hauling it is simply a BIG STOBING RED FLAG shouting PULL ME OVER.

I, with a auto-shift day cab tractor, prefer pulling a 53' Spread Axle Skateboard with Fence Parts and playing with Straps and Hooks.
In that business Fondling Fences Flays Flesh when one forgets that Hurry Hurts!!
CHEERS!!

Last edited:
sheesh...i wish i could be working again, and be the guy that told him off..........i love profanity and insulting morons...

do me a favor, next job you get, and you need someone to curse, swear, insult, etc....call me ASAP......
Slide me a contact number thru P.M. and we could swap sarcasm. CHEERS!!
:mf swordfight: