XPO | Lazy?

Never said that I didn't like the yard . What I said was I was tired of hearing linehaul drivers complaining that they felt it was hostler duty to put their equipment away . When in reality , hostler are there to maintain dock flow . I don't believe anyone ever said , we need to put hostler in yard to put driver equipment away .
don't know what lala land terminal you work in,i bid hostling a couple yrs,it was MY JOB to put the kites away,if I didn't wtf would I do?????once the set-up is done that's about the only friggin thing left,sans pull out loads to the load-line,and all the fac's I've ever run the hostler put the kites away,never heard of such ::shit::,sorry…..either you're slower than ::shit:: or lazier than ::shit:: or talkin on your phone telling someone how hard you friggin work

don't know what lala land terminal you work in,i bid hostling a couple yrs,it was MY JOB to put the kites away,if I didn't wtf would I do?????once the set-up is done that's about the only friggin thing left,sans pull out loads to the load-line,and all the fac's I've ever run the hostler put the kites away,never heard of such :::shit:::,sorry…..either you're slower than :::shit::: or lazier than :::shit::: or talkin on your phone telling someone how hard you friggin work
Hoorahh

And when we unionize we’re going to stand shoulder to shoulder as one unified team. LOL
from what union member have said we wont be having this thread on Lazy Jockeys because any union yard that has a jockey he will drop and hook a LH set. I just get out of my A/C cab and take that long hot walk to the A/C breakroom. LOL:lmao: