Leadfoot Ultra?

trojanman1113

TB Lurker
Credits
Leadfoot Ultra? you gotta be kiddin'. If you can find the time and take a break form everyone kissin your butt, i' d like to know when i' m gettin my truck w/ letters on it. No, not the grand champ, the other one who you think belongs in the city! :butt kiss:

Leadfoot Ultra? you gotta be kiddin'. If you can find the time and take a break form everyone kissin your butt, i' d like to know when i' m gettin my truck w/ letters on it. No, not the grand champ, the other one who you think belongs in the city! :butt kiss:

Pat, I am pretty sure if I was Leadfoot Ultra I would not give your post the courtesy of an answer. Why can't you just pick up the phone and call him?

trojanman

littledebbie.jpg

Apology

Pat, I am pretty sure if I was Leadfoot Ultra I would not give your post the courtesy of an answer. Why can't you just pick up the phone and call him?

Dear Easyrider, You are right. I had no idea how serious this would be. It was my first time on this sight and i didn' t think about how a joke could be takin out of context. I will refrain from making poor judgements in the future. I have the highest respct for Mark and I hope he knows that. I realize I may have put him in a bad light. I will call him immediately.

Dear Easyrider, You are right. I had no idea how serious this would be. It was my first time on this sight and i didn' t think about how a joke could be takin out of context. I will refrain from making poor judgements in the future. I have the highest respct for Mark and I hope he knows that. I realize I may have put him in a bad light. I will call him immediately.

Pat,

Don't give it another thought. Glad to have you on the team and on this site.

Best wishes
Mark