leadfoot?

trojanman1113

TB Lurker
Credits
How do I get in touch with "Leadfoot" on this forum. I' m new to this site. I' m a linehaul driver from FLD and run the new double 48' s on FL T/P. aka Pat Condon. Please help.Trojanman

PC , look at any post he has made then left click on his name and it will give you an option to send a private message to him

thanks for helping out others Bigbird :1036316054:

Bigbird33.jpg

PC , look at any post he has made then left click on his name and it will give you an option to send a private message to him

Judging from his post,I don't think hes concerned with private messages.:hysterical:Lighten up trojanman.If you're in need of something,I don't think spreading dirty laundry in a public forum is a good avenue to take for your cause....

TROJANMAN,, That is some funny stuff right there i don't care who you are!!!!! I have to say the name is original. Welcume to the Boards. Glad to have you. Oh, by the way, you can just call me, The Master Road Driver. BigW-RD

TROJANMAN,, That is some funny stuff right there i don't care who you are!!!!! I have to say the name is original. Welcume to the Boards. Glad to have you. Oh, by the way, you can just call me, The Master Road Driver. BigW-RD

i aint touching that one with a ten foot poll lol lol

Boy did I make a mistake! I was just Joking! I think from now on, I' ll just read and keep my big mouth shut. I called Leadfoot and apologized for my arrogance.

Boy did I make a mistake! I was just Joking! I think from now on, I' ll just read and keep my big mouth shut. I called Leadfoot and apologized for my arrogance.

No problem Trojanman. Shoot, I make mistakes all the time so you are surely entitled to make a few.