Leaving wilson

Good luck and best wishes to H. Pageant (NASH) , Roger (ASH Super) , R. Tumberland (GVL) and Hillbilly Lambert(LEX )on their new adventure of employment

M. Lambert has left WTVA (LEX) to join O.D. in Columbia. Mike has been with Wilson for over eighteen years and we wish him well with his new endeavor. Also, I failed to mention R. Crowder from GBO, who left and went to O.D. almost a year ago. Also, R. Hawkins (ASH) city driver has moved over to O.D. in ASH. And lastly, R. Tumblin has left (GVL) and has taken a job with Auto Zone in GVL. Good luck to all of these men and we wish nothing but the best for each of you. WTVA continues to sit idly by as some of the finest drivers the industry has to offer walks away. It's time the brothers woke up in my opinion and saw the writing on the wall, YOUR MANAGEMENT TEAM SUCKS. It's that simple. Your managers have disrespected the driving force for far too long and talk to the dock workers as if they are pond scum. Absolutely no respect whatsoever. You have the rudest, most incompetent district managers I've ever seen and in my opinion, while you're attempting to save money, you could start by kicking several people at the top of that food chain square in the asset and out the door. Just ask any of your departing employees who these people that I speak of are. They'll tell you. The others who remain are too scared to talk because as has been evidenced before, straight talk won't be tolerated there. It's the managements way or the highway.

M. Lambert has left WTVA (LEX) to join O.D. in Columbia. Mike has been with Wilson for over eighteen years and we wish him well with his new endeavor. Also, I failed to mention R. Crowder from GBO, who left and went to O.D. almost a year ago. Also, R. Hawkins (ASH) city driver has moved over to O.D. in ASH. And lastly, R. Tumblin has left (GVL) and has taken a job with Auto Zone in GVL. Good luck to all of these men and we wish nothing but the best for each of you. WTVA continues to sit idly by as some of the finest drivers the industry has to offer walks away. It's time the brothers woke up in my opinion and saw the writing on the wall, YOUR MANAGEMENT TEAM SUCKS. It's that simple. Your managers have disrespected the driving force for far too long and talk to the dock workers as if they are pond scum. Absolutely no respect whatsoever. You have the rudest, most incompetent district managers I've ever seen and in my opinion, while you're attempting to save money, you could start by kicking several people at the top of that food chain square in the asset and out the door. Just ask any of your departing employees who these people that I speak of are. They'll tell you. The others who remain are too scared to talk because as has been evidenced before, straight talk won't be tolerated there. It's the managements way or the highway.

Spoken Truth...A Great Driver and friend was the Blunt of That Statement... Shame,,,Shame....