Lee Russell--Estes Express Lines

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
Lee was a Hub driver out of our Hammond,La terminal. Lee was a very good friend and co-worker. The devotion that Lee had to his family was without question.He loved his family and was very proud of each one of them. As a friend of Lee's for almost 7 years, I failed to hear Lee talk ill of anyone. Lee has been gone since last year and I had to add him to the list of many good people on this board that are no longer here. Believe me when I say that, these good and honest people are in a much better place that we. Lee! Rest in peace with God my freind, And to all others mentioned here, God bless these families.:smilie_132:

R.i.p....

Lee Russell...May he be at peace in God's house now,May the good Lord show his kindness on the family and all that knew Lee in the grieving process.

He sounds like he was a good man. Like Corn said he's with the Good Lord now, probably sitting with my Dad drinking coffey and telling truckdriver stories. RIP my friend.

you-are-in-my-thoughts-and-prayers-candle-and-hands.jpg

It's because of hard working, dedicated people like Lee and the thousands of others who have also gone on that built this company into what we have now. Thank you all and thank you Mr. Russell. You've left us a pretty good place here .

Jesus Christ said in John 14:2-

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Brother Lee has gone on to the place that his Savior had prepared for him in heaven.
Thank God for the testimony this brother has left behind. I pray the Lord gives the grace of peace to the grieving family.

Thank God that Lee will be spending his first Easter with the One who defeated death, hell and the grave.

Thank all of you so much for taking time out of your busy lives to pay respect to Lee. I am going to send this to his family. I'm sure they will be very happy to read all the kind words you guys have said. I know all of us understand God's plan for all of us. This only will make them understand it better also.

Thanks so much.
Lee's friend, R'man.