XPO | Legacy Bank

We had one available, it's been removed now. It's completely different than yours. The base company policies are the same, but that's it. The pension info is different, as are most rules because our labour laws are vastly different than yours. With Conway, we never had one past the year 2001 in writing. Which is illegal here.
Seems Canadian law is more labor friendly.

I would not count on this policy being static. One thing we have seen is policies change quickly over the years but with the lack of communication we currently have Policies can and will change here without adequate information distribution.

Last edited:
I kept my final paycheck from 2016 showing my banked pto time but have never seen anything from the company what my legacy banked pto amount is. I would think the two pto banks would be shown separately on pay stubs. This is kinda important to me. Has anyone ever received their legacy bank numbers? Press on
To your point, I carried over some hours from last year and asked the same question about "where can I find out how many legacy hours I have?" I was told the info was on the portal. My tm couldn't find the information when I asked him to show me. He told me the information was being imputed alphabetically and HR hadn't got to my name yet. Unfortunately I had to take time off and used all my legacy hours and never saw the information on the portal. Good luck getting an answer.

To your point, I carried over some hours from last year and asked the same question about "where can I find out how many legacy hours I have?" I was told the info was on the portal. My tm couldn't find the information when I asked him to show me. He told me the information was being imputed alphabetically and HR hadn't got to my name yet. Unfortunately I had to take time off and used all my legacy hours and never saw the information on the portal. Good luck getting an answer.
It's pretty much an example of how things with the company are these days.. very very frustrating.

Last edited:
Wow!!!!! I am so amazed at what you can find in there.
So what does it say about
Wow!!!!! I am so amazed at what you can find in there.
So what does it say about bullying, harassment and retaliation?
But yet i guess only policy only apply to certain people not all. Because upper management hasn't done ::shit:: about the shop manager and his ass kisser's brother's that bully.harass and retaliate against other employee's in the shop.
But i guess the policy web page States. we apply as we see fit.

They are a bunch of communists with their (⊙▃⊙) health care plan and evil tax system. Just ask anyone in the USA government.

Remember this ? https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...91c-95f4-709730c2fc27/?utm_term=.922ff5f5fb75
Remember it well , Con-way even had its safety director appear in front of congress to testify on behalf of the industry on what a negative impact it would have on the company. Financial burden if I remember it right. SAFTEY FIRST!

Remember it well , Con-way even had its safety director appear in front of congress to testify on behalf of the industry on what a negative impact it would have on the company. Financial burden if I remember it right. SAFTEY FIRST!

I'm telling you people. Our government doesn't work for us. They don't represent us. This ::shit:: is exactly what the founding fathers warned against.