Yellow | Less Freight/Layoffs Looming?

rockford files

TB Regular
Credits
Our barn has seen a drop off in freight levels. Anybody else seen this? Haven't seen a salesdogger in over a year. Now I hear one will service all YRCW accounts.
Any one else seen a drop?

I've witnessed Yellow stealing my routes show freight, We're talking 6-7 skid ships 6-7 times a year.

Any solid rumors of new layoffs coming? Thanks to the new contract some of us will be protected by the 25% overtime rule.

Some of our barn's MEASTERS are being sent home on their 8 or 9 and you should just see the tears. They almost need a fricking boat to get out to their heavily financed transportation to go home. Their banks have been calling asking if our company is going out of business.

What was really sad and disgusting tonight is one of them supposedly saved their lunch till they got back to the barn and they bought dinner for himself and the night super. Maybe setting up a plan when the junior men get the pink and they can get their full 60 again?

Our barn has seen a drop off in freight levels. Anybody else seen this? Haven't seen a salesdogger in over a year. Now I hear one will service all YRCW accounts.
Any one else seen a drop?

I've witnessed Yellow stealing my routes show freight, We're talking 6-7 skid ships 6-7 times a year.

Any solid rumors of new layoffs coming? Thanks to the new contract some of us will be protected by the 25% overtime rule.

Some of our barn's MEASTERS are being sent home on their 8 or 9 and you should just see the tears. They almost need a fricking boat to get out to their heavily financed transportation to go home. Their banks have been calling asking if our company is going out of business.

What was really sad and disgusting tonight is one of them supposedly saved their lunch till they got back to the barn and they bought dinner for himself and the night super. Maybe setting up a plan when the junior men get the pink and they can get their full 60 again?

It' s .not just your barn,it's everywhere. Like the guy who says he hates the company, but you find out the T. M. was invited to a Christmas party. To the guy who gets to go home on his 8th hour while the super is asking you to stay 10-12+ hours to get the work done but when you question about the 8 hr.guy he gets a deer in the headlight look. It's the enemy within that will sink the union,never mind management. Do you think the guy going hunting and fishing with the super will not get special treatment?

freight has dropped off O/B wise coming in half full on a 53' normally would need back up.

I/B wise freight is getting out on the street but the dock is clear. TM says its the first time in 4 years our barn has been current for a whole week. We been so used to being behind and swamped with freight, times are a changing