FedEx Freight | Less than $1hr for pay "increase"

No F-bdy Bs

TB Veteran
Credits
Solid info from a bud of mine that still works at FxF.
Pay bump is 90ish cents an Hr.

Sucks. Glad I left when I did. Driving just does not pay like it used to.

Almost 1.00? Not wonderful but ain't so bad considering. I mean wtf did you expect? 3?4?5 dollars? After all it's tucking foo lmao

Then again, I always recall you being a bit of a complainer moobs. So, go enjoy your self employment and let the rest of us sweat out balls off on the dock for 26 bucks. Trust me, if I could leave this industry with no regrets, I would

Thanks for the update No F! Hope you're doing well. :1036316054:

As for the amount (if correct), in my area that will put us 8 cents above Central Transport! Yay!! :clapping:

About $1.00 behind Conway (for now), and only $1.30 behind Old Dominion! YAY! :clapping::woot2::clapping:

Last edited:

Your bud must be psychic he should play the the lottery.and if your glad you left why you still hanging around

Almost 1.00? Not wonderful but ain't so bad considering. I mean wtf did you expect? 3?4?5 dollars? After all it's tucking foo lmao

Then again, I always recall you being a bit of a complainer moobs. So, go enjoy your self employment and let the rest of us sweat out balls off on the dock for 26 bucks. Trust me, if I could leave this industry with no regrets, I would
$26 ::shit:: I'm going over there!!

Your bud must be psychic he should play the the lottery.and if your glad you left why you still hanging around

Heard the same thing from a friend of mine who is a red shirt. Not shocked about the raise every time we think they will do the right thing, it just ends with us being let down.

I don't blame you for leaving. I might start over also soon, tired of being lied too. All my co-workers are too scared to stand up to these people.

Last edited:
Heard the same thing from a friend of mine who is a red shirt. Not shocked about the raise every time we think they will do the right thing, it just ends with us being let down.
That ****en sucks !! Sorry no-f. Might have to do a slow down I'll get my ****en increase!!

90 cent raise for top scale. Good raise for sure
As raises go, it is pretty good, I think. The places that have an issue are the few where the GPD is NOT reflective of the individual market.

The raise (still) puts my location behind much of the competition, by an amount almost exactly equal to the value of a GPD increase (to the next scale).

Again, the raise is good for locations where the GPD is correct. More simply stated, FXFE is very competitive in some locations, while very noncompetitive in others.

I say take steps toward paying people the same rate of pay no matter where their Barn is if you do the same work as the guy next to you whether it is hooking a set or working the dock,same work=same pay
Seems simple if you want people to be on the same page and not create tension my Two cents

Sure beats the hell out of a 15% pay cut.
I'm have a .34 cent raise to look forward to in April 2016.
Hope this makes some of you feel a little better.