FedEx Freight | Less than $1hr for pay "increase"

I would like to see a breakdown of pay scales and the number of centers at bottom, mid, and top pay scale. I bet that info is top secret though.
There are only 2 scales at OD, north and south. Tops out at 3 years, south is $26 and some change, north is about $1 more from what I understand. 50+ hour weeks if you want them.

[QUOTE="Crazy Trucker, post: 962533, member: 356ass]Thats how is should be imo[/QUOTE]
That would be to Easy !! That's not the way we do things around here.ass backwards let's Worry about things That don't matter first and things that matter last.

[QUOTE="Crazy Trucker, post: 962533, member: 356ass]Thats how is should be imo
That would be to Easy !! That's not the way we do things around here.ass backwards let's Worry about things That don't matter first and things that matter last.[/QUOTE]
Here's a solution..........go apply at OD. Don't stay here at this miserable Company. This is a God awful place to work. I can hardly feed my family on these horrible wages and can barely stand the horrendous working conditions. I'll bet tens of thousands of us at FedEx have our apps in at OD.

That would be to Easy !! That's not the way we do things around here.ass backwards let's Worry about things That don't matter first and things that matter last.
Here's a solution..........go apply at OD. Don't stay here at this miserable Company. This is a God awful place to work. I can hardly feed my family on these horrible wages and can barely stand the horrendous working conditions. I'll bet tens of thousands of us at FedEx have our apps in at OD.[/QUOTE]

I know it's hard to comprehend from a driver with there head in clouds but some want the company to fix their bonehead decisions.

Here's a solution..........go apply at OD. Don't stay here at this miserable Company. This is a God awful place to work. I can hardly feed my family on these horrible wages and can barely stand the horrendous working conditions. I'll bet tens of thousands of us at FedEx have our apps in at OD.[/QUOTE]
That's something the bottom guy's would say