Estes | Let us see the pictures of the new P & D tractors!!!

trucknfool

TB Regular
Credits
I F anyone gets the opportunity to snap a picture of the new M 2 Freightliner City units, I would like to see one. I have heard that they are starting to make there appearance around the country.

Mechanic said we're replacing all the 8600-transtars with them. That's a lot of city trucks.
I have seen the Freightliners and also some international's. They are a smaller version of the 8600s. The Freightliners are different looking compared to the cornbinders. Don't know if they will be any Kenworths.

I have seen the Freightliners and also some international's. They are a smaller version of the 8600s. The Freightliners are different looking compared to the cornbinders. Don't know if they will be any Kenworths.
I thought that all of the Gliders where going to eventually wind up for P& D and all Linehaul and Hub will have Tractors equipped with DEF ???? This is what I was told a while back. All the Gliders currently being built are air ride, I seen that myself. I would like to see a picture of the new International City units also.

They look stupid , just got find a coca cola city truck add about 10 inches of height to it and you'll see a p&d truck I'll get you a pic asap. It makes for a good laugh.

No I'm still trying . wtf
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a button that says upload image that should take you to your gallery in your phone where you can click on the picture and load it into Trucking board site, someone correct me if I wrong.

International P&D tractor. It's been a while since I saw it, but I'm pretty sure it was spring ride, had 1 fuel tank, and had an auto transmission.

D068703B-17BF-498D-A634-B3D62654A69D.png

I was able to pull up the pictures of the Freightliner on my home computer but not on my phone . Thanks for the pictures of the M 2 . I kinda like them, something different I guess. I would like to see the pictures of the new International City units too. Thanks guys!!!

I was able to pull up the pictures of the Freightliner on my home computer but not on my phone . Thanks for the pictures of the M 2 . I kinda like them, something different I guess. I would like to see the pictures of the new International City units too. Thanks guys!!!
To me they look like a coca cola truck gone wrong with a 53 foot trailer. If I can get some pictures of them this week I will try to put those on here.

I think I saw a few of the Freightliners at CHM, parked in the storage yard there. I wasn't aware they were brand new trucks.