XPO | lets bring jerry back

rightturn

TB Lurker
Credits
Wouldn't it be great if there was a way to petition the bod and demand that jerry be brought back and reinstated to running the co. the way it should be.What is going on now with the directives that these morons are dreaming up goes against everything that makes a good co. great.Rat is very up front with his responses and is hitting the nail on the head.For anyone who has been around the block once or twice knows or sees where he is coming from.
(Jerry if you read these boards, WE MISS YOU and and your wisdom. For the sake of a whole lot of peoples future, would you pleeeeeeeeeeze come back and put this co. back on track) ya i know i'm dreaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Things were much better back in Jerrys days......I have doughts we will ever see eanything even close to the good-ol days under our present leadership...........

I often wonder if the same thing that happened to cf will hit con-way, but only in the way that the linehaul will be run by truckload and the dock and city will be covered by under paid/under insured happy go lucky people who go around bragging how well they have it. I am probably wrong though.......

I am sorry that things are the way they are, but Jerry and a few others can not come back, due to an agreement back in 04. But any of you can step up and do whatever you can to change things, if you want to.

I am sorry that things are the way they are, but Jerry and a few others can not come back, due to an agreement back in 04. But any of you can step up and do whatever you can to change things, if you want to.

you used to be able to do just that, now alot of places if you try to step-up you get strepped-on

Gerry D was against the re-brand and bs that goes with it,that's why he's gone. co clown is right on with how it's gonna be around here in a few more years.

seems like it,takes a lot of time just planning,let alone doing all this bs that their doing. this is a big co, when you put it all together. And they ain't done yet.

Sort of like "you ain't seen nuthin' yet!" But they have "been putting it all together "now for 5 years and it is a cobbled together mess.