XPO | Lets Get This Straight

brutus61

TB Lurker
Credits
:USA: first i wanna say that i work at awell known money making terminal usa ,and from what i am understanding is that you guys in the ccx and cse still have 10 sick days s. if so why is it we have 5 pto's day (personel time off) and the option to purchase options day at 2 days a yr for a reduced pay of - 14 cents of your wage , so if you make $20 hr and take the option days then you would get $19.86 an hrthey have been doing this for about 10yrs , and they told us the other companys ccx and cse where already doing it??????????:owned: hmm some one out here please give a responce , thanks :razz:

brutus61 said:
:USA: first i wanna say that i work at awell known money making terminal usa ,and from what i am understanding is that you guys in the ccx and cse still have 10 sick days s. if so why is it we have 5 pto's day (personel time off) and the option to purchase options day at 2 days a yr for a reduced pay of - 14 cents of your wage , so if you make $20 hr and take the option days then you would get $19.86 an hrthey have been doing this for about 10yrs , and they told us the other companys ccx and cse where already doing it??????????:owned: hmm some one out here please give a responce , thanks :razz:
Yes at CCX we get 10 sick days and 2 personal floaters that you can only take when it is ok with them which in wisconsin is usually in feburary when it is 20 below zero outside and we also can buy option days for I think .17 ph if u r at top pay. As far as the sick days go if you use them they will write u up then suspend u then conferance call then fire u.

we at western are getting BONED

:wounded1:
freightman68 said:
Yes at CCX we get 10 sick days and 2 personal floaters that you can only take when it is ok with them which in wisconsin is usually in feburary when it is 20 below zero outside and we also can buy option days for I think .17 ph if u r at top pay. As far as the sick days go if you use them they will write u up then suspend u then conferance call then fire u.
:Banane01: WE ONLY 5 PTO AND 2OTIONS DAY S SO THIERE FOR WE ARE BONED HMMM. :spam1: no good ugo:shades: wonder why we are shafted , out here in the land of taxes ,california

brutus61 said:
:Banane01: WE ONLY 5 PTO AND 2OTIONS DAY S SO THIERE FOR WE ARE BONED HMMM. :spam1: no good ugo:shades: wonder why we are shafted , out here in the land of taxes ,california
Yeah I lived in Sacramento all my life until 4 years ago I know all about Cali and high prices and trafic.

brutus61 said:

I guess KH has no interest in having his workers take more time off than what's needed. I guess the warm weather means you're less likely to get sick.

Well, here in canuckistan (operated by Central) we only get 2 option days, that we pay for, AND we only get 8 hours pay. Which is way less than I contribute to the option days. We don't get sick days or PTO's here. Consider yourself lucky so far.

Hang in there brutus 61 they're going to shaft us real soon too. Bruce M said at the rodeo in xcn they were thinking about it! Sounds to me like they're going to do it.

M Is One Of The Reasons We Are Losing Or Have Lost Steam. He Steps Over Hundred Dollar Bills To Pick Up Pennies And The Bigger Dogs Let Him

CCX1951 said:
welcome to the boards Dude-PWB. Say, are you from the division that tried to unionize many years ago?

Nope, that was in British Columbia. Con-Way quickly closed down in that province and now uses another common carrier there. BC is HUGE in organized labor so I didn't expect them to last long there. I'm not saying I don't like what we get here for days off etc just that we get far less than our american counterparts. And of course, the dollars and cents behind it.

no last names ?

Jeff said:
No last names please
say jeff or is it mr jeff ? or is jeff your last name or first? ,your screen name seems to me ,that kinda looks like a last or first name dont you think? but since you said please i will be ok with what you said :razz: thanks :USA:

Westerns KH.... what a tu*d we got rid of him in the central region.... hopefully he will never never never never... come back