XPO | Lets go union now!

crawfishin

TB Lurker
Credits
Jackson MS is ready to go union Memphis TN is ready all of louisiana are ready Alabama is ready! The southern states need it! Come on Teamsters we are all Waiting to sighn the cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o

Jackson MS is ready to go union Memphis TN is ready all of louisiana are ready Alabama is ready! The southern states need it! Come on Teamsters we are all Waiting to sighn the cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o

Conway thinks were already overpaid. With open enrollment around the corner, premiums are gonna increase and we will get caught bent over again. Help stop corporate greed!!! Union now! I dont work for Walmart.

Union is the only answer,never thought i's say that,but management is out of control with no checks and balances............................sign the cards boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you ready for the lay-offs when fdx and OD take all the freight? Well, are you?

CRAWFISH don't worry it's comming! all you southern brothers better be ready.

ALL the South doesn't want it. Only the ones whom post on here. The disgruntled ones. I personally, like the hours I get right now. I don't want that to "dry" up.

ALL the South doesn't want it. Only the ones whom post on here. The disgruntled ones. I personally, like the hours I get right now. I don't want that to "dry" up.

LOL, that would be a miracle if this thing gets voted in with 30 people.

Are you ready for the lay-offs when fdx and OD take all the freight? Well, are you?
wtf beerfd, your obsessed with fdx and od. the last time i looked yrc and abf were still hauling frt and getting their fair share. and besides anybody can low ball prices. we all know conway is not a bottom feeder our rates are comparable with with yrc,abf,fdx and od. management might tell you they can't compete if the union comes in, but thats not true. stop drinking the kool-aid. wake up and smell the bulls**t

fedex is loosing a lot of their costumers, they're dealing with the same b/s we're dealing with.check out their blog changefedtowin.org

How many terminals are on board?

they think its just a small group at a couple of terminals. let them keep thinking that
Hey guys...we need to know here out West...just HOW MANY terminals are on board in the East/South/Central regions? Has a card-signing campaign already begun back/down there??

let's go union now...let's grow up now

management is in control more mature and better educated.any bottomfeeder that goes in with the senior drivers and their union assault on common sense is just a soon to be disappointed pawn.everyone at xco just sux up to get their own little deals.during our meetings did you here any senior driver mention that its wrong u get no 401 nope they got theirs i think that will be the endgame with the union everbody with 10+years will get a raise and you'll get laughed at again. think about who your unionizing with fellow bottomfeeders they will cut your throat for a new truck or your loads or an employee of the month award.heck one of the biggest organizers who secretly hands out cards is proud to be a trainer and rat instead of loading his outbound lane.way to fight the power u suck--- i apologize but it bothers me.someone should give him one of his cards back in front of the TM.