XPO | Lets go union now!

The teamsters just want you dues there pension fund is broke
o.k. how many times do we have to say this. WE WENT TO THE TEAMSTERS!!! THE TEAMSTERS DID NOT COME TO US. and as for as monthly dues go. i am more than willing to pay them to have job security and protection against the cut-throat management of conway...

ALL the South doesn't want it. Only the ones whom post on here. The disgruntled ones. I personally, like the hours I get right now. I don't want that to "dry" up.
I guess we will see how much of the south want's it. when the cards start flying there.

o.k. how many times do we have to say this. WE WENT TO THE TEAMSTERS!!! THE TEAMSTERS DID NOT COME TO US. and as for as monthly dues go. i am more than willing to pay them to have job security and protection against the cut-throat management of conway...
HEY NNA01 do you have enough cards yet?

HEY NNA01 do you have enough cards yet?
we're working close with the local 480. seems like everyday someone else sees the light and stops drinking the koolaid. southern numbers are growing. i think it will surprise everyone how union strong the south has become.

what map connects to this website? All I read is postings from an average of less than ten screen names on any given day that answer every opposing view with character assasination and condescending juvenile banter. If any of this was presented in a professional recruiting manner there would be links to the third party's site, directing those interested to the locals affected by this effort.

show me the numbers
XCO?
LTU?
NNA?
ok genius,why did dougie specifically mention"3rd parties" and their "interference" in his last 2 videos,guess he was just bored and made it up,right sparky,i know at least 3 sics have enough,guess your tired of being WRONG all the time that's why you've cut your posts down.EVERY single one is proven wrong.remember when you INSISTED even after reading and rereading dougie's letter about the 401k,that we were getting the 6% match back,hahahahahahaha,keep posting and we'll keep PROVING you wrong

The teamsters just want you dues there pension fund is broke
you're CLUELESS BRO,dues don't go into the pension fund,hahahaha,that's a good one,through a contract the company(conway)would pay into A PENSION FUND!ups frt isn't in the central pension fund,and now i'm told yrc just got out of it into a different pension,not sure if that's true or not,one of their drivers told one of ours.through a contract,medical,pension or 401k,vacation,etc is all worked out and the COMPANY pays for what's in the CONTRACT.theey pay for it now,they'll pay with a union.the DIFFERENCE,there is a CONTRACT, they can't just up the premiums(just wait for open enrollment this year),can't cut our pay,can't STEAL our vacation,can't stop contributions to retirement,oh and can't fire you without cause.

ok genius,why did dougie specifically mention"3rd parties" and their "interference" in his last 2 videos,guess he was just bored and made it up,right sparky,i know at least 3 sics have enough,guess your tired of being WRONG all the time that's why you've cut your posts down.EVERY single one is proven wrong.remember when you INSISTED even after reading and rereading dougie's letter about the 401k,that we were getting the 6% match back,hahahahahahaha,keep posting and we'll keep PROVING you wrong

You can fish or you can catch fish. The company can match or they can contribute a match. The difference between you and I is the fact that once I came to understand the returns to the 401 it still remained a positive thing. Your thread that day was full of the regular doom and gloom. It was hard to read beyond the standard issue "the sky is falling". My mistake was focusing on your approach to the subject instead of the subject itself. And... the match thing, it's a contribution of 3% triggered by the employee's contribution of 6%. Unlike a raise, only those contributing would be affected. Maybe this is why it was not returned. Maybe the next step is something that will have an effect on everyone.

It always amazes me how much guys like you know about guys like me from behind their keyboard. Maybe I have a life and agree with the video regarding the subject at hand and the distraction it causes. And it does not interfere unless you allow it... lessons learned from Overnite

A site like this should be viewed as a source of point, counter-point. Some days it belongs on the editorial page while other days it belongs in the comic strips.

you're CLUELESS BRO,dues don't go into the pension fund,hahahaha,that's a good one,through a contract the company(conway)would pay into A PENSION FUND!ups frt isn't in the central pension fund,and now i'm told yrc just got out of it into a different pension,not sure if that's true or not,one of their drivers told one of ours.through a contract,medical,pension or 401k,vacation,etc is all worked out and the COMPANY pays for what's in the CONTRACT.theey pay for it now,they'll pay with a union.the DIFFERENCE,there is a CONTRACT, they can't just up the premiums(just wait for open enrollment this year),can't cut our pay,can't STEAL our vacation,can't stop contributions to retirement,oh and can't fire you without cause.

Amen. Wonder why folks don't investigate for themselves. The dues that you pay cover job security, pension, health all at costs below what we pay now....
I am more concerned about my job security for unjust termination and the healthcare I was told we would not have in 2014. Wake up people.

just dont care anymore....

Amen. Wonder why folks don't investigate for themselves. The dues that you pay cover job security, pension, health all at costs below what we pay now....
I am more concerned about my job security for unjust termination and the healthcare I was told we would not have in 2014. Wake up people.

Why dont you care anymore. If done right this is worth fighting for. Get the word out and talk to people. just in the last couple of weeks ive spoken to drivers who are miserable but don't know whats going on because their not part of a certain click ... a vote is a vote whether you like the guy or not. he might be a jerk but include him anyway for his poor childrens sake

Your right smokn joe . We can pay about 60 a month for for all the benefits and job security with the teamsters.. Or we can continue to pay about 60 a week or 240 a month, and still get fired for anything!

Sign the cards....

Why dont you care anymore. If done right this is worth fighting for. Get the word out and talk to people. just in the last couple of weeks ive spoken to drivers who are miserable but don't know whats going on because their not part of a certain click ... a vote is a vote whether you like the guy or not. he might be a jerk but include him anyway for his poor childrens sake

Sorry for the confusion, I'm a pro Guy:)

Lmao layoffs when Od And Fedex Take all the Freight now that s Funny !!! Fedex Damages So much Freight we dont have to worry bout them too much OD Might be someone to Worry Bout a little But they cant touch our service We are Typically Faster then anyone and our claims are down considerablly
Con~way Does Have many loyal customers that would keep them going so Many you need to rethink this !!!

You can fish or you can catch fish. The company can match or they can contribute a match. The difference between you and I is the fact that once I came to understand the returns to the 401 it still remained a positive thing. Your thread that day was full of the regular doom and gloom. It was hard to read beyond the standard issue "the sky is falling". My mistake was focusing on your approach to the subject instead of the subject itself. And... the match thing, it's a contribution of 3% triggered by the employee's contribution of 6%. Unlike a raise, only those contributing would be affected. Maybe this is why it was not returned. Maybe the next step is something that will have an effect on everyone.

It always amazes me how much guys like you know about guys like me from behind their keyboard. Maybe I have a life and agree with the video regarding the subject at hand and the distraction it causes. And it does not interfere unless you allow it... lessons learned from Overnite

A site like this should be viewed as a source of point, counter-point. Some days it belongs on the editorial page while other days it belongs in the comic strips.
very easy to know about you bro,you read and reread dougie's letter on 401k and still didn't understand it,everything you post is company propaganda and wrong and i prove it everytime,either you're trying to fool people or you have no clue,and if you believe the videos i know what you are.2 1/2 yrs ago we were told new uniforms,this spring we were told refurbished 2004-2006 units would save us million instead of new,suddenly 500 new units are coming,the "huge advertising deal on trlers,nothing,now apparently you're expecting a raise after i posted in MARCH no raises this year and all you guys said i wouldn't have that info,oh and i told you the 2010 cascadia's were leased,no bought,that was also PROVED with a post in the proxy that they were leased,now it's your turn,tell me something YOU posted that was a correct and proven FACT.......................i'll wait..........................still waiting........................

very easy to know about you bro,you read and reread dougie's letter on 401k and still didn't understand it,everything you post is company propaganda and wrong and i prove it everytime,either you're trying to fool people or you have no clue,and if you believe the videos i know what you are.2 1/2 yrs ago we were told new uniforms,this spring we were told refurbished 2004-2006 units would save us million instead of new,suddenly 500 new units are coming,the "huge advertising deal on trlers,nothing,now apparently you're expecting a raise after i posted in MARCH no raises this year and all you guys said i wouldn't have that info,oh and i told you the 2010 cascadia's were leased,no bought,that was also PROVED with a post in the proxy that they were leased,now it's your turn,tell me something YOU posted that was a correct and proven FACT.......................i'll wait..........................still waiting........................

well gee-wiz there Sparky, my mistake. I will immediately slide your name over into the "know it all" column. So why does the company continue to waste time and money on day to day operations after you have posted the truth about everything? You should give them just one more opportunity to call you for wisdom. After reading this last post of your's I'm sure they will call the union themselves to surrender.

Wisdom is having confidence in what you believe without the necessity of proof. Arrogance on the otherhand... well, it is nice you have this site to prove yours