TForce | Lets look at the positives from the LFBO

FRTCHUCKER

TB Regular
Credits
So on my priorities list 3 were addressed in the Last Final Best Offer.
#1-The company agrees to pay Linehaul and P&D drivers the Appropriate Rate of pay for which they were hired when working Dock,Jockey etc. This is a Huge move in the right direction and needs to be acknowledged.
#2- The hours accrued to hit full pension credits yearly will not be changed.
#3- The amount of Reports to hit full vacation yearly will not be changed.
These 2 items will be addressed together . This is not a positive because these items should have never been in the negotiations process to begin with. if the company did not like the terms of these 2 items they should have never agreed to them in the prior contract they were conceived in. This was the intent all along! to make us think that we got something when in reality we already had it to begin with. that is the oldest negotiations tactic in the world.
The company is dug in on the hourly wages. it is obvious that they have structured future growth of the freight division at a leveled off wage structure and believes we are at the apex of that trend. so if this is the case then a couple more non monetary issues should be attainable with another NO Vote.
This is the way I see it.

It addressed NONE of the real issues, the two-tiered wages, the contractors, and the sub-par starting wages and progression. The company knows the Union is weak and we are divided. The vote will be held at the Union Hall or an other location. We had a 62% vote on the phone!!!! Maybe 10% at best will travel to vote, the 50% rule will prevail.. What happened to "No contractors, No contract" chest beating at the beginning? Their claim of no money don't sit well with me, we are not the problem, it's their untrained, uncaring part=time supervisors and their package mentality causing so much waste they can't, or don't want to see it!!!! They know we are like that old weak wildebeast that falls back from the herd, the lions have an easy kill.. On the up-side we will still decent pay, healthcare, and vacation. This work is all I know and I'm too old to want to start over at 2/3 pay with no vacation.. Sad we sold out the future...

This is a rollback contract offer for a road driver and generally stagnate with inflation over the next 5years for all involved. UPS profits are thru the roof. Now this POS, with the vote set to take place at your local on a weekend. The trap door is now set for the same statue ratification ram job UPS Parcels fell thru as Teamsters and UPS both know the odds are low more than 2/3 will take time out that weekend to vote. The no fight Teamsters (SPLIT THESE RAISES C'MON) are officially dead and this is proof they are just happy sucking on UPS tit in trucking...go ahead, wave this contract when trying to organize non-union. They will surpass/equal this $hit in 1-2 years without the dues. Teamsters not too long ago used to bargain contracts that non-union workers envied big-time, not so much anymore. Now they bargain agreements where maintaining benefits come out of the workers pocket (supposedly why road drivers raises are so small union says), not the record profits making company. We earned cost of living raises and you can't even deliver that in this economic climate, boy I shudder to think what a Teamster approach to us would be if UPS profits decline. For shame, but I will exercise my right and vote and hope more than 2/3 do the same.

O

VOTE NO UPS is on track to make over $6 Billion profit this year! UPS Truckload drivers should be welcomed into the union. Mark my words next contract they will be cutting the pension completely like they did for their non union employees?

It addressed NONE of the real issues, the two-tiered wages, the contractors, and the sub-par starting wages and progression. The company knows the Union is weak and we are divided. The vote will be held at the Union Hall or an other location. We had a 62% vote on the phone!!!! Maybe 10% at best will travel to vote, the 50% rule will prevail.. What happened to "No contractors, No contract" chest beating at the beginning? Their claim of no money don't sit well with me, we are not the problem, it's their untrained, uncaring part=time supervisors and their package mentality causing so much waste they can't, or don't want to see it!!!! They know we are like that old weak wildebeast that falls back from the herd, the lions have an easy kill.. On the up-side we will still decent pay, healthcare, and vacation. This work is all I know and I'm too old to want to start over at 2/3 pay with no vacation.. Sad we sold out the future...
You hit the nail on the head on all above,part time supervisors come over "FOR 1 REASON A FULL TIME POSITION"then they want to
Transfer back to small pack what a joke happens every day at our terminal
Vote NO here again

This is a rollback contract offer for a road driver and generally stagnate with inflation over the next 5years for all involved. UPS profits are thru the roof. Now this POS, with the vote set to take place at your local on a weekend. The trap door is now set for the same statue ratification ram job UPS Parcels fell thru as Teamsters and UPS both know the odds are low more than 2/3 will take time out that weekend to vote. The no fight Teamsters (SPLIT THESE RAISES C'MON) are officially dead and this is proof they are just happy sucking on UPS tit in trucking...go ahead, wave this contract when trying to organize non-union. They will surpass/equal this $hit in 1-2 years without the dues. Teamsters not too long ago used to bargain contracts that non-union workers envied big-time, not so much anymore. Now they bargain agreements where maintaining benefits come out of the workers pocket (supposedly why road drivers raises are so small union says), not the record profits making company. We earned cost of living raises and you can't even deliver that in this economic climate, boy I shudder to think what a Teamster approach to us would be if UPS profits decline. For shame, but I will exercise my right and vote and hope more than 2/3 do the same.

O
They don’t need your dues money. The company pays them more anyway

O
You will get the YRC special 15% wage cut and 75% pension cut!

Call your hall and request they bring a trailer park it in front of your terminal and let the voting start,we are doing this Friday 5am to 7pm vote counts will be on Sunday.