XPO | lets talk racing!!!!

Who's got , in anybody's opinion, the best chance of kissing the 'Sprint Cup' in November...Jimmy, Joey, Matt, Kyle B., Brad, Carl...? Those are my top picks...who are yours? Oh ...I forgot my dark horse, Martin T.
Keep an eye on Chase Elliott I know it will be his first year in the big league. Between his father and my guy Jimmie and Gordan will be at shop as a coach and probably some tracks(have not heard will he be doing and T.V?)gordan. Man this kid can drive a car. I think Jimmie will come back out on top!

Conway didn't get that much exposure on TV. They usually don't show the cars in the rear that much.

Yeah, I remember the blue # 6 truck only won one race at the Michigan track. The Conway #16 mustang didn't win anything...just wrecked a lot. If Mr. Jacobs wants to promote his company w/ a lot of tv time, then his needs to hook up w/ winning race teams and be willing to spend some serious money to have his logo put on a winning race car. Conway never had any tv time cause they weren't willing to spend the big money for the top notch teams. The old saying really applies here...'You get what you pay for'.

Keep an eye on Chase Elliott I know it will be his first year in the big league. Between his father and my guy Jimmie and Gordan will be at shop as a coach and probably some tracks(have not heard will he be doing and T.V?)gordan. Man this kid can drive a car. I think Jimmie will come back out on top!

Yeah, man isn't that kid good? He's certainly well on his way to becoming a real star in this business for sure. Another kid to watch that's making a real name for himself is Ryan Blaney, and the one kid that I really enjoy watching is kyle Larson. I predict that w/I the next 5 years, at the most, he'll have his 1st championship cup...at least I sure hope he will.

Who's got , in anybody's opinion, the best chance of kissing the 'Sprint Cup' in November...Jimmy, Joey, Matt, Kyle B., Brad, Carl...? Those are my top picks...who are yours? Oh ...I forgot my dark horse, Martin T.
I wish junior had more of his old man in him.... Still not the same for me without him. When I do watch, it's the 48!

I wish junior had more of his old man in him.... Still not the same for me without him. When I do watch, it's the 48!

Yeah, JJ certainly is 'The Man'. The one guy that I love to dislike is kevin H. Did you see him light the fuse between Brad K. and J. Gordon last year,or when ever it was recently? Brad and Jeff were in each others' faces w/ both teams crowding them at the conclusion of a controversial chase race. Everybody was all keyed up just waiting for a spark to ignite things into an all out brawl, and guess who pushed Brad toward JG to get things going? None other than KH. He needs to learn to play nice.

Yeah, I remember the blue # 6 truck only won one race at the Michigan track. The Conway #16 mustang didn't win anything...just wrecked a lot. If Mr. Jacobs wants to promote his company w/ a lot of tv time, then his needs to hook up w/ winning race teams and be willing to spend some serious money to have his logo put on a winning race car. Conway never had any tv time cause they weren't willing to spend the big money for the top notch teams. The old saying really applies here...'You get what you pay for'.

TV is dying if not dead form of advertising. The ads you see on this page are more effective and cost efficient than any on air advertising.

If your dad died helping you win the biggest race of your life and then your step mom took everything he built and threw it away. You'd probably have a hard time being a balls out bad ass too.

TV is dying if not dead form of advertising. The ads you see on this page are more effective and cost efficient than any on air advertising.

Maybe you're right to a certain extent in what you say HS - concerning on air advertising. Maybe it is going out of existence cause of tight advertising budgets. Having said that however, I like going to 'Lowe's to deliver shipments and ask if JJ has shown up for an in store promo lately. And I find myself liking to shop at 'Lowe's now cause I associate the store w/ the number 48 Cup car w/ the huge 'Lowe's' all over it when I see it on tv going around in circles. I look at 'Dollar General's' new shop that just opened up near by and think of another race team. Just today as I was grocery shopping and went down the soda aisle and saw the ''Monster Energy' logo on a 12 pack, I was automatically drawn to it cause of my association to the race team that has the 'Monster Energy' logo on it's race car. Bottom line...race car tv advertising may not be cheap and efficient as computer pop-ups, but they certainly influence my buying habits and I bet millions of others too. Just my opinion HS.

Maybe you're right to a certain extent in what you say HS - concerning on air advertising. Maybe it is going out of existence cause of tight advertising budgets. Having said that however, I like going to 'Lowe's to deliver shipments and ask if JJ has shown up for an in store promo lately. And I find myself liking to shop at 'Lowe's now cause I associate the store w/ the number 48 Cup car w/ the huge 'Lowe's' all over it when I see it on tv going around in circles. I look at 'Dollar General's' new shop that just opened up near by and think of another race team. Just today as I was grocery shopping and went down the soda aisle and saw the ''Monster Energy' logo on a 12 pack, I was automatically drawn to it cause of my association to the race team that has the 'Monster Energy' logo on it's race car. Bottom line...race car tv advertising may not be cheap and efficient as computer pop-ups, but they certainly influence my buying habits and I bet millions of others too. Just my opinion HS.

And I totally agree with you. But we have gotten used to hearing this lately... It's not that it don't make money. It just isn't making enough money.