ABF | Letter of Protest to change of operations

nbaug

TB Lurker
Credits
GetAttachment.aspx

Not only small here, it just shows "IMG" in a box. I don't have the answer to it.

This should work. Tony Nations and ABF is not the place that this should be sent. The issue needs to be addressed with the Chairman of the committee.

QRWCIUQ.jpg

This should work. Tony Nations and ABF is not the place that this should be sent. The issue needs to be addressed with the Chairman of the committee.

QRWCIUQ.jpg
I believe it was sent to the chairman also

QRWCIUQ.jpg
Thanx for your help

QRWCIUQ.jpg
With all these road jobs being relocated out of Carlisle what is local # 776 doing about it?

With all these road jobs being relocated out of Carlisle what is local # 776 doing about it?
I don't think that there is much they can do, all they can do with a COO is to make sure that the right number of drivers are offered the opportunity to follow the work.

Since it's still a proposal,.....even though they'd like to "implement" by March 20th,......the committee should hear from the affected Locals on the negative impact to the employees. I would imagine the committee would be weighing all the facts,.........otherwise any COO is merely a company "wish list",......without regard to the lives it will impact.

Our Local,.....Local #30, Jeannette, Pa,.........STILL does not have the Change of Operations............officially,......even though our B.A. was promised a copy two weeks ago. How, exactly, are we supposed to comment, support, or protest something we don't even have? Are they waiting until March 19th, and then it's "Hurry up and get on board?"..........I don't think so.......

I've been in the Teamsters since 1975, and I've NEVER seen such slipshod, incompetent, lazy, after-the-fact,........so-called...."representation".....as I have with the last two contracts...........Gee,.....we only have 2300 members here in Local #30,.......I guess the IBT is way too busy to bother with the....."smaller".... Locals......

And..........Since the Joint Council #40 area has only 6 ABF barns,....for a total of only about 160 ABF employees,.........I guess our Two Man Committee person is just swamped and overwhelmed to the point that she hasn't found the time in the last two-and-a-half years to proofread our contract so we could get contract books printed,............I feel so sorry for her!........Sitting behind stacks and stacks of unfinished paperwork,........Throwing out the file cabinets , and using a pitchfork to process the mounds of paperwork we whiny ABF guys are bothering her with.....Swamped! Virtually Buried!.................(........still getting a paycheck, though.....)......

And..........Since the Joint Council #40 area has only 6 ABF barns,....for a total of only about 160 ABF employees,.........I guess our Two Man Committee person is just swamped and overwhelmed to the point that she hasn't found the time in the last two-and-a-half years to proofread our contract so we could get contract books printed,............I feel so sorry for her!........Sitting behind stacks and stacks of unfinished paperwork,........Throwing out the file cabinets , and using a pitchfork to process the mounds of paperwork we whiny ABF guys are bothering her with.....Swamped! Virtually Buried!.................(........still getting a paycheck, though.....)......
Vote them out

The letter that you REP sent is worthless. He has to get off his ass and attend the Change hearing to log a formal protest to the change. What kind of signal does it send to a committee when a BA sends a letter. I bet he will have no problem going to the convention in Vegas when the time comes.
The letter is so vague that every local in the country could just copy his and just place their letter head on it.

WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE I laugh at how easily they think we will fall for anything now. I wish your terminal Good Luck but if this is the best you guys have protecting your best interest you have a long road to hoe. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS! PS Why would he send it to a company man? I'm sure it ended up in the corporate BATHROOM!

The letter that you REP sent is worthless. He has to get off his ass and attend the Change hearing to log a formal protest to the change. What kind of signal does it send to a committee when a BA sends a letter. I bet he will have no problem going to the convention in Vegas when the time comes.
The letter is so vague that every local in the country could just copy his and just place their letter head on it.

WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE I laugh at how easily they think we will fall for anything now. I wish your terminal Good Luck but if this is the best you guys have protecting your best interest you have a long road to hoe. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS! PS Why would he send it to a company man? I'm sure it ended up in the corporate BATHROOM!
In the response letter they want the local & the employees to send a letter of no objection....

In the response letter they want the local & the employees to send a letter of no objection....
And what would you all be objecting to? I haven't seen the change but you would have to be pretty pointed to why you object. One can win an objection when they are present and standing before the committee if they can prove that such a change in no way benefits abf and would only harm the effected Teamsters.Good Luck.