Yellow | Letter to Zollars

N

nintyeight

Dear Mr. Zollars,
Today, I wish you would stop thinking about yourself, and start thinking about the 60 thousand employees and thier family's who depend on this job to live. I'm sure your a nice guy and you have made millions of dollars as CEO of Yrcw. Do us a favor and resign. This company is too good to let fail.
Hindsight is 20 - 20, and it is clear how you have managed to put this company on the brink of bankruptcy.
You overpaid for Roadway and USF, $1 billion debt
You spent $70 million stock buyback @ $45 sh.
You spent $50 million on a CHINA truck Co.
And now your buying back low interest rate bonds at a premium. Paying Wall Street $3.5 million to handle the transaction.
Doesn't the disruption and possible destruction of 60 thousand families mean anything to you? Bill, I know people like you and they do not change. Turning this company around is going to take new leadership. Please take your parachute, your millions, and retire.
The fact is, I do not think anybody, except more crooks and cons, would do business with you. We need a new guy at the helm with integrity and ability to save this Company. Bill, you had a vision, you tried, now it is time to go home, take your millions, enjoy the rest of your life. Egocentricity and arogance has a place in management at the top, but not when the ship is sinking.
This company is to good to let fail, but the industry will want to see a fresh face. We need change and you are going to find it difficult to do that. Give us a break, give us some hope, just retire
Thanks

Zollars cant get his mail here.....send it to:

YRC Worldwide, Inc.
c/o Bill Z.
10990 Roe Avenuse
Overland Park, KS 66211

Better yet, call them and get a fax number so he can get it before the meeting wednesday....this might turn it all around....KK