Letterman's top 10 reasons to vote democrat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Flatire, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Flatire

Flatire Banned

10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I’ve decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn’t.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy and get sex change operations if they want one on the tax payers dime.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

…And the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers or fish in those other countries.

The difference between

genius and stupidity

is that

genius has its limits.

-Albert Einstein

2. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

I'm surprised this was on Letterman, was it a fill-in host?

3. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I'm Independent and voted Democrat last time because the taxes taken from my check are still lower than what the GOP takes from my family and all "employees" with their unionbusting policies. The top 1% have enough imo.

4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

So you voted for the party that has chased away our manufacturing base? You voted for the party that is responsible for the skyrocketing energy?

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Something tells me it wasn't.

6. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

You talking about the 1% that Obama is dining with right now? The Wallstreet boys, that he golfs with?

7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

Do you guys notice how the democrats are basically against every issue that made this country great? They're against everything that is considered old fashioned and old school. Yet years ago we had a country that was proud of most things from our history. Now we have the progressives and democrats running. wild......and society has gone to ****. I see the direct correlation between the two. I want the old days back.

8. trucker jones

trucker jones Member

me to no way Letterman would be that honest about his party? maybe he had a epiphany

9. trucker jones

trucker jones Member

destroying the entire economy is union busting

10. slavenomore

You had unions years ago. The bankers and top 1% who write your economic "bible" got rid of them, their power, and money through BOTHparties.

11. slavenomore

The ONLY reason energy is skyrocketing is because energy wants it that way.
    If it has to do with shortages i dont believe it.
    Theres a driver shortage now.
    Have freight costs and driver pay increased 4x like oil?
    Nope.
    Because your economists ate liars.

12. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

That depends on whos economists you listen too. Any of them who are of note by any network will never give you the truth.

13. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Boy, you just make it up as you go don't ya?

14. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

So that makes Obama a "Big Energy" guy. It came straight out of the horse's ass.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  15. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Energy,banks,1%ers,etc will all be irrelevant under Sharia,anyway.Hopefully,we will be able to hold on for 2 more years.

16. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

This place might look more like Gaza by then.

17. slavenomore

I'll take that as you have no comeback, thank you.
    Your programmers do it and you follow like sheep.

18. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Ya, I got nothing. You nailed me. Because silly me I thought it had something to do with this Administration implementing Cap and Trade policies thru the EPA. Also it couldn't be this Administration shutting down nearly all drilling leases on government lands.
    Surely that has nothing to with the skyrocketing energy costs.
    It's all because of the big wigs in the oil companies arbitrarily raising rates.

19. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Then you better get out more if you think the leaders in DC have absolutely nothing to do with inflating energy prices... Since this administration has taken over, everything, and I mean everything has gone up.. It can't be ALL the fault of the energy programs...

20. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Calm down there Tex.. You're gonna frighten off the only friend you got on here...