New Penn | letters of layoff

Kind of like the deal we have with reddaway. Probably 70/30 split maybe. Was saying cha-ching to the good miles for the roadmen. But if going back empty not good for the company. What is the split for freight coming from new penn to holland.

Kind of like the deal we have with reddaway. Probably 70/30 split maybe. Was saying cha-ching to the good miles for the roadmen. But if going back empty not good for the company. What is the split for freight coming from new penn to holland.

The same and some worse.Saw one that paid Holland 10%.One load coming out of Camp Hill paid Holland $600.00 for the whole load,pathetic. Dopie Opie said this kind deal was pulled by Holland on Red Star years ago.Must be how big business gets their way.

The same and some worse.Saw one that paid Holland 10%.One load coming out of Camp Hill paid Holland $600.00 for the whole load,pathetic. Dopie Opie said this kind deal was pulled by Holland on Red Star years ago.Must be how big business gets their way.

i wish i had more insight into this but i understand that holland pricing is very very low on the north east accounts.....sounds like it will be hard to make money no matter which end your on....IMO

Our guys love the extra runs for now but how long can it last.We have since YRC calls the shots that we take one day at a time. 10-4.

Have one of your clerks check the frt rate on any of the bills.
Holland is taking a bath on this deal. New Penn getting 80% and Holland 20%. Won't last long with that set-up. Looks like YRC twisting numbers to say Holland ain't cutting it.Don't have to take my word for it.Just have a clerk check his PC.Saw a small piece go from KC thru IN to camp Hill with Holland getting a little over $13.00 and NP getting $58.00.Won't last long at that rate.Maybe all the remaining yrc companies shoud change their names to Holland.That way if something goes wrong the everyone can say "It's Hollands fault " no matter what. LOL

$58 is pretty close to Newpenn's minimum rate.Where was it going once it reached CampHill..$71 for a shipment going from KC to anyplace in the Northeast is crazy.No wonder Holland was losing money That price cant be right.

$58 is pretty close to Newpenn's minimum rate.Where was it going once it reached CampHill..$71 for a shipment going from KC to anyplace in the Northeast is crazy.No wonder Holland was losing money That price cant be right.

Well think what you want but you guys know me by now and I have always stuck to the facts,no BS.As far as losing money,the numbers can be twisted any way YRC wants them to look,its their company.Checking rates on our regular routes this is not the case,load rates paying normal to very good.I saw the screen and quite a few bills paying Holland under $20.00.
Look back at what we were told about Red Star,Dugan,Bestway.All we were told back then was how they were losing money hand over fist while those guys were claiming the facts were being twisted , Kind of see a pattern here ?
I'll get off my soap box now cause I hear a bottle of Gentleman Jack calling my name. So any post in the next few hours may not be the opinions of the author.:smilie_132:

Well think what you want but you guys know me by now and I have always stuck to the facts,no BS.As far as losing money,the numbers can be twisted any way YRC wants them to look,its their company.Checking rates on our regular routes this is not the case,load rates paying normal to very good.I saw the screen and quite a few bills paying Holland under $20.00.
Look back at what we were told about Red Star,Dugan,Bestway.All we were told back then was how they were losing money hand over fist while those guys were claiming the facts were being twisted , Kind of see a pattern here ?
I'll get off my soap box now cause I hear a bottle of Gentleman Jack calling my name. So any post in the next few hours may not be the opinions of the author.:smilie_132:

Indy doesn't play ::shit:: games guys, if he says its true I'm sure it is.

I think the delivering carrier always gets more. Check the rates on what newpenn picks up and holland delivers. I bet holland gets more for delivering it

I think the delivering carrier always gets more. Check the rates on what newpenn picks up and holland delivers. I bet holland gets more for delivering it

You might not be right about delivering carrier gettin more. I know the freight we get from Reddaway they get the bigger cut. Just look at the revenues (total and term.) on bottom of your manifest. Deliverin terminal does get the accessorial charges IDM, Sort and segregate etc. If I'm wrong I appologize. I just don't see how Holland is making money on this deal with us, considering they are pulling the freight to us and pulling alot of empties out at least in Baltimore.

Thats why I have questioned the rates I'm seeing because Holland is taking the smaller cut both ways.Some question the way I'm reading the frt bills but before coming to Holland I spent 17 yrs at Yellow and trust them about as far as I can throw them. If it wasn't for all the companies they have bought and ate up they would have been gone before now.