XPO | LHG Harlingen TX Rejects Teamsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This loss could be the death knell for the union movement at CWF. If the company wins the election in Miami next week, then there will be no question in this regard. That is, the movement will effectively be over. The company's action of replacing the manger in Miami, coupled with the impending pay raises will make this election more competitive than originally thought.

Interesting...a company manager confesses that their shenanigans have altered the outcome of pending organizing elections during an organizing drive. There should be charges filed with the NLRB.

This loss could be the death knell for the union movement at CWF. If the company wins the election in Miami next week, then there will be no question in this regard. That is, the movement will effectively be over. The company's action of replacing the manger in Miami, coupled with the impending pay raises will make this election more competitive than originally thought.

The company doesn't vote, the drivers do. So if anyone is going to win, it will be the drivers that want to remain union-free.

Interesting...a company manager confesses that their shenanigans have altered the outcome of pending organizing elections during an organizing drive. There should be charges filed with the NLRB.

I'm sorry, I'm not aware of a "confession". Do you have a link?

I'm sorry, I'm not aware of a "confession". Do you have a link?
Here's your link.

The company doesn't vote, the drivers do. So if anyone is going to win, it will be the drivers that want to remain union-free.
Speaking of links, do you have a link that proves your claim is not false?

No sir, the link that proves the employees will be winners if they remain non-union.

You want a link to prove that employees that prefer to remain union free will be the winners if the company remains union free?

Do you also want a link proving that employees that want the company to be unionized will be the winners if the company goes union?

You want a link to prove that employees that prefer to remain union free will be the winners if the company remains union free?

Do you also want a link proving that employees that want the company to be unionized will be the winners if the company goes union?
Do you read anything or do you just post into the blind?
And seeing as you like links here's one to the contrary for you.
http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/04/art2full.pdf
BTW it comes from Bureau of Labor Statistics, if that's good enough for you.

No ::shit::??? I didn't know that. What other words of wisdom do you have for me?

Do you?

That's the statement you're having an issue with. Can you dispute it?

To make it easier on you, either the drivers that want the union win, or the drivers that don't want it win.

The union doesn't win anything, and neither does the company.

Anyway, what do you care? ABF is doing just fine, with their concessions and all.

To make it easier on you, either the drivers that want the union win, or the drivers that don't want it win.

The union doesn't win anything, and neither does the company.

Anyway, what do you care? ABF is doing just fine, with their concessions and all.
Yes they are, so well that they gave huge bonuses to the upper echelon. Do you have more to say on the concessions? Do you really want to go there? I'm ready to stand my ground on it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.