XPO | LHG Harlingen TX Rejects Teamsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
And happy new year to you, and I applaud you for giving guys with children the time off but what I asked was is Christmas eve a paid holiday for od?

Why don't you ask that on the OD board ?

We get paid for it here at Con-way

I did get paid for Christmas Eve. Asked for volunteer to work I have no children, a lot guys I work with do. I rather work and let them spend that day with their young children. Happy New Year to you driver:36:
You are a selfless, wonderful, benevolent team player. Your co-workers ALL owe you a "thank you" for your sacrifices.

I guess you're talking about the 10 sick days we used to get (more than the industry average).

We had to give that up to come down to your level.
We didn't give up anything.
They took it.
Remember?
And it has been many years since we were at their level. In fact, if you consider that nothing we earned was ever in writing, were we ever at their higher level?

They took it.
Remember?
And it has been many years since we were at their level. In fact, if you consider that nothing we earned was ever in writing, were we ever at their higher level?

They earned a lot. Had it in writing. Still lost it. Did they ever really have it any better ?

They took it.
Remember?

We had 10 sick days to their 5, so in that regard, we were on a higher level than they were.

Everything else is semantics.

They don't owe me anything driver! I don't ask for praise. Show up do my job don't believe I'm "owed" anything from anyone.
Then why did you point out how selfless you are towards those co-workers with families . Peeps who do things without expectations of praise do so anonymously. You contradictory manner brings all you say into question - goes to credibility. Just saying.

You are going to blame Con-way for Obamacare now ??? !!!

In their defense, the company begged us not to vote for that guy. And told us it would be bad news if we did.

Wait until your union exemption fades and you get this wonderful present thrown in your lap !

you keep trying to say that, i dont really think you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.