XPO | LHG Harlingen TX Rejects Teamsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What facts ? They had a pension. It was taken. Replaced with a 401K. Those are facts.

Wanting to assail my wife has nothing to do with any of the line above.

Assail - "To attack violently"

Again, please tell us (in context) when your wife was attacked on truckingboards.com.
OR you are again perpetuating a falsehood as "facts"......lying.

Assail - "To attack violently"

Again, please tell us (in context) when your wife was attacked on truckingboards.com.
OR you are again perpetuating a falsehood......lying.

I will talk it out with the mods. Your opinion on this is completely irrelevant.

we will be taxed on the plan we have, that is all, just like you.

there, i explained it, now how bout explaining how many years your wife is credited for in the meijers pension? and iirc, you stated 400 a month, right?

We don't get taxed on our plan. Another lie. Our plan conforms to the law.

What part of leave my wife out of it. None of your business. Do you not understand ?

We still have it, more choices than ever.

Once was free, now it costs a little. You'll be "voting" on that soon too.

sure, "choices", thats what they call them, huh? either you can waste your money on a worthless plan, or pay a lot of money for a mediocre plan. and if your wife wants on, we are going to ding you for another 35 a week, just because we can.....

sure, "choices", thats what they call them, huh? either you can waste your money on a worthless plan, or pay a lot of money for a mediocre plan. and if your wife wants on, we are going to ding you for another 35 a week, just because we can.....

It's not because they can. That is the law. Health care reform has done just that. Companies don't have a lot of choice in what to offer.

oh really? then why the undercutting and attempt to run yrc out? sounds like competition you are worried about.

Because killing YRC/Holland would mean a glut of freight that needs to move. We would be able to pick out what we wanted and make even more money !

I will talk it out with the mods. Your opinion on this is completely irrelevant.

IF someone were to insult your wife, they could say she was a "dimwitted fool for having married a pathological liar". BUT nobody on here would ever or has said that.....because there are rules against such despicable behavior. I am sure your wife is a wonderful person.....that requires your protection on truckingboards.com.

IF someone were to insult your wife, they could say she was a "dimwitted fool for having married a pathological liar". BUT nobody on here would ever or has said that.....because there are rules against such despicable behavior. I am sure your wife is a wonderful person.....that requires your protection on truckingboards.com.

If you believe it to be despicable behavior, why do you continue to participate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.