XPO | LHG Harlingen TX Rejects Teamsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are really a driver for Con-way you would have sat in a meeting and had all of this explained to you.

Also, in my barn, we have a good group of educated guys that help some of us " not so up to speed " keep track of what and why is happening in the world.

" Highspeed " because I catch on and catch up pretty quickly.

I used to work for Overnite and I was, for a while, a dispatcher. But because that whole union experience, I suffer from PTSD and am unable to talk about it....BUT I can tell it was bad - real bad.
I wish I had stayed....

I used to work for Overnite and I was, for a while, a dispatcher. But because that whole union experience, I suffer from PTSD and am unable to talk about it....BUT I can tell it was bad - real bad.
I wish I had stayed....
When you have an agenda Mr. Integrity you play a cat and mouse game .... You do what it takes to win. In the end you will lose. You just can't accept the fact that you guys can't gain the solidarity you need to win ... You will lose this fight ... Conway will never be unionized ... You are such a dreamer ... You live in a fantasy world and I will get so much pleasure when you crash and burn. You need leverage to win this movement. Leverage that you will never gain Hot Shot. My humility is put to the test with you and yes at this point I'm falling short ... That makes me human ... I'm not perfect ... But I'm right that Conway will never be unionized ... And that just kills you. You just can't accept it. I'm sorry.

what lies? you tried to lie about me, and you dodge relevant questions asked, so who is lying and in denial?
Only way you get that kat to squaling is when he has someone to carry him along!! As soon as his puppeteer shuts down so will he!! Have a coke and a smile speedo!!

If you are really a driver for Con-way you would have sat in a meeting and had all of this explained to you.

Also, in my barn, we have a good group of educated guys that help some of us " not so up to speed " keep track of what and why is happening in the world.

" Highspeed " because I catch on and catch up pretty quickly.
???????????????????????

You made it our business.....except you are unable to follow up on anything you say. You placed it in context of your so called "argument", which was really you just being you.
Your back peddling is not working. It never works.

Link it. What are you afraid of ???? Give this some sense of context. What did I say and where ? Link it.

This is nothing but bullying. Repeated direct personal attacks.

Internet bully. Just a pure creeper. Has no sense of right or wrong.
He could care less about your wife!! Just about your statement of her pension in which you said sucked?? Which then made Mr. Bill curious to know what place of employment in which she worked!! Maybe out of concern or maybe to see if speedo was just full of crap, now that part I can only speculate.... But I think you get the point....

He could care less about your wife!! Just about your statement of her pension in which you said sucked?? Which then made Mr. Bill curious to know what place of employment in which she worked!! Maybe out of concern or maybe to see if speedo was just full of crap, now that part I can only speculate.... But I think you get the point....

Well I am back to Nov 11 and I still can't find this post. I think this is a deliberate personal attack. And that he refuses to drop it somewhat proves that. She works at Meijer. He already knows that. He doesn't need to know anything more.

Well I am back to Nov 11 and I still can't find this post. I think this is a deliberate personal attack. And that he refuses to drop it somewhat proves that. She works at Meijer. He already knows that. He doesn't need to know anything more.
How are those Meijer stores? First one in this state is down the road from me and due to open shortly

He doesn't get it, and he won't. That would defy his corporate loyalty. I had that corporate loyalty once, but my leaders beat it out of me. Some get it quicker then others.

He doesn't get it, and he won't. That would defy his corporate loyalty. I had that corporate loyalty once, but my leaders beat it out of me. Some get it quicker then others.
I Like this how true.............. I had corporate loyalty once..........Snakes and thieves

Link it. What are you afraid of ???? Give this some sense of context. What did I say and where ? Link it.

This is nothing but bullying. Repeated direct personal attacks.

What do you want me to link? My memory is not the issue, but if you have a problem with anything I claimed in the past, let me know and I can find the archive.....If I give a ::shit::. Please, for once, try to be specific and accurate. Nobody has yet called me a liar or inconsistent. I make objective observations and present them with credibility and without regret for consistency. I would far prefer to have a civil dialog focused on the issues, without the adolescent, dishonest games.

What do you want me to link? My memory is not the issue, but if you have a problem with anything I claimed in the past, let me know and I can find the archive.....If I give a :::shit:::. Please, for once, try to be specific and accurate. Nobody has yet called me a liar or inconsistent. I make objective observations and present them with credibility and without regret for consistency. I would far prefer to have a civil dialog focused on the issues, without the adolescent, dishonest games.

Exactly. Link it. I am back to Sept 26th. I can't find this thing. Give me some context. What did I say ? Where did I say it ? Who did I say it to ? What where we discussing ?

If I made any mention of my wife's pension it would have to point out that it was taken away. The rank and file did not vote for this change. They have been given a 401K with a meager match.

This is not a lie. And you can look it up to confirm it. As it is a large regional company. And they are completely union. There is plenty to read without any mention of my wife.

If it was your intent not to make personal attacks you would have phrased it.... What happened to Meijer's pension ? Or what is wrong with Meijer's union ? Not repeatedly deliberately attacking my wife.
Nobody attacked your wife speedo, don't be so childish as to even go there!! If you didn't want to discuss it you shouldn't have thrown it out there in the first place!!! Quit crying foul and own it!! Maybe then it will go away, next time think before you try to impress your buddy's and this wouldn't happen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.