XPO | LHG Harlingen TX Rejects Teamsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. Everyone is all upset over nothing. Right on.
See there you go running your mouth about something you don't know crap about, that's your problem, you bury yourself then you make all sorts of accusations to try and get people in trouble with the mods!! Fight your own battles JR..... Quit crying!!

See there you go running your mouth about something you don't know crap about, that's your problem, you bury yourself then you make all sorts of accusations to try and get people in trouble with the mods!! Fight your own battles JR..... Quit crying!!

I know something about it. And he is saying I don't. I don't have the time to take this on.

If you are sticking up for buffalobill then maybe we should start running our mouths about your family and demand personal information from you ?

You can start by providing us all your mailing addresses and social security numbers. What do you say ? Sound stupid ? Sound wrong ? That's because it is.

Can you PLEASE, for once, add something different? Okay! WE GET IT! You think it will never happen. Then what in-the-:censored: are you doing here?.....I ask AGAIN!
Wait, I thought you left a couple hours ago. You were just kidding, weren't you??? LOL
I'm here to tell the other side ... Because you know there are two sides ... And I'm here to have you Pro's someone to hate ... Someone to beat up on ... Someone to mock ... No problem .... It comes with the territory.

dont tell me im attacking your wife, when YOU try and fail to use her as a talking point..

You have yet to show when and where. Link it. It's simple. Link the conversation you are talking about. It doesn't exist. You are a liar.

You have made my wife the talking point. With no substance for why. You continue to demand personal information. And you aren't getting it.

This has gone way off track. Unless you have information about the LHG terminal rejecting the union, stop posting.

Thanks.

How far off track is it now ? They have reduced this board to bashing my wife. Will this ever go anywhere productive ? Do they have anything positive to add ?

You have yet to show when and where. Link it. It's simple. Link the conversation you are talking about. It doesn't exist. You are a liar.

You have made my wife the talking point. With no substance for why. You continue to demand personal information. And you aren't getting it.

wrong again. YOU used your wife as a talking point, i called you on it. dont want people talking about your wife? dont bring her up. feel free to link your OWN post, i dont need to prove my memory...

THINK before you post, although i wont hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.