Estes | Life time bids are lame!!!!!

Barstow

TB Lurker
Credits
For all you guys that think life time bids are the way to go, you all are probably on a great 500 mile plus run. I bet if we were lifetime now and they cut your cushey little run you are on, and you went to the x-tra board and were getting less miles than you were used to getting, I bet you would be singing the blues! I was on a 584 mile run for over 2yrs and they cut my run, Now i'm lucky to get 2100 miles a week, not to mention that I have to be away from home 1-2 weeks....So if we go lifetime(HOPE WE DONT) I hope all your runs get cut and you can join me on the x-tra board:1036316054:

For all you guys that think life time bids are the way to go, you all are probably on a great 500 mile plus run. I bet if we were lifetime now and they cut your cushey little run you are on, and you went to the x-tra board and were getting less miles than you were used to getting, I bet you would be singing the blues! I was on a 584 mile run for over 2yrs and they cut my run, Now i'm lucky to get 2100 miles a week, not to mention that I have to be away from home 1-2 weeks....So if we go lifetime(HOPE WE DONT) I hope all your runs get cut and you can join me on the x-tra board:1036316054:

we all work together and u want all are runs to get cut? why?

we all work together and u want all are runs to get cut? why?

You did not get the point of this post. The only people who want lifetime are those that have little sen. and are lucky to fall into a bid. If they look 5 years down the road and how freight lanes change they would realize lifetime bids are not what they really want. Its funny how it takes runs to get cut and more sen. drivers on xtra board for them to realize this. Out of all the LTL Co. out there I think 2 are lifetime bid. That includes all of them, big and little. So I guess 2 companys know more than all the others?????????

You did not get the point of this post. The only people who want lifetime are those that have little sen. and are lucky to fall into a bid. If they look 5 years down the road and how freight lanes change they would realize lifetime bids are not what they really want. Its funny how it takes runs to get cut and more sen. drivers on xtra board for them to realize this. Out of all the LTL Co. out there I think 2 are lifetime bid. That includes all of them, big and little. So I guess 2 companys know more than all the others?????????
Which ever rule they use you still will get screwed. Stop thinking you have something when you don't. Just like the liberals whine whine until they can't get know more and still they whine. :hide: :hide:

All I can say is the ELVIS ARMY is growing!! An all volunteer army I might add. All Graceland Gladiators man your battle stations! :sumo:

Which ever rule they use you still will get screwed. Stop thinking you have something when you don't. Just like the liberals whine whine until they can't get know more and still they whine. :hide: :hide:

??????? Your reply did not make sense. Are you drinking?:Fart:

I'm still learning on this truckingboard thing. But I'm still getting replies on comments I did not make. What is the deal?!? DO I or YOU not know what your doing. All I did was sign on to voice opinions and make suggestions, and to talk to fellow drivers. Please tell me where I'm going wrong.

??????? Your reply did not make sense. Are you drinking?:Fart:
No, but I wonder what your on cuz you are not in my world. Go back to where ever you came from cuz boy thats right boy go home. Are a US citizen maybe that's why you pro E cuz you have a work permit from Jr and you bunk in his barn wow good luck.

No, but I wonder what your on cuz you are not in my world. Go back to where ever you came from cuz boy thats right boy go home. Are a US citizen maybe that's why you pro E cuz you have a work permit from Jr and you bunk in his barn wow good luck.

YIKES!!!!!!!!:hide: Run for cover! The blue man has turned purple, with narley looking veins popping out of his forehead!!! Easy my son. Take three deep breaths and go to your happy place that we have talked about.:1036316054:

Brother what ever your on just keep taking it. I asked a simple question and you answer with this jibberish. Your replys do not make sense. I cant tell if your an illegal or green carded from this last post. I think its funny because I think your anti Estes, but from your posts cant tell. I hope you stay safe and keep on cashing those paychecks from Estes. I hope I didnt offend you, but when you try and trash me when I have never brought you up is lame. If you disagree with something I posted just say so in a way everyone can comprehend ( I just might be a little slow just ask freeze :hysterical: ).

Brother what ever your on just keep taking it. I asked a simple question and you answer with this jibberish. Your replys do not make sense. I cant tell if your an illegal or green carded from this last post. I think its funny because I think your anti Estes, but from your posts cant tell. I hope you stay safe and keep on cashing those paychecks from Estes. I hope I didnt offend you, but when you try and trash me when I have never brought you up is lame. If you disagree with something I posted just say so in a way everyone can comprehend ( I just might be a little slow just ask freeze :hysterical: ).
When Estes took over I left. As for understanding I still can't figure you boys out there in Idaho. I guess your happy being on the road a week or two at a time. Between you and Reno what do you have. Just a paycheck and if your happy the Big E is for you. Don't you think of yourself, that your better than the Big E. :nutkick: Have fun I see you at immigration's office renewing that permit

here is the biggest question :D of all the people that post on this forum, how many of you still work for Estes???

and onto a differnet question directed at me. Elvis no i have not called Rob. i have however talk to others in Richmond about this, and i have voiced my opinions about it. i do not like all the teams and contractors that we have seem lately. i have been told they are looking at it and if they do anything about it, which i hope, i am sure it will be a slow process. and anybody in the LTL industry knows all things take time. just look around they are now finally getting rid of all the dead weight, speaking of supervisiors and some other employees, that was more interested in what thier needs were NOT making this company money.

flame on!!

When Estes took over I left. As for understanding I still can't figure you boys out there in Idaho. I guess your happy being on the road a week or two at a time. Between you and Reno what do you have. Just a paycheck and if your happy the Big E is for you. Don't you think of yourself, that your better than the Big E. :nutkick: Have fun I see you at immigration's office renewing that permit

Thank you for a post that is understandable. I know the english language can be very difficult to comprehend. Oh just so you know. I am on a day time bid home every night. I am number 2 in bid order. Yeah I have a dam good paycheck that cashes every week, decent medical ( yeah I have to pay every week not like when we where GI ), 401k with 3% match, new tractors that are not the best but break downs are few. I am paid more now for chaining than what I used to charge GI. There are things I do not like and I address them with Estes when I need to. I hope you are as happy with your new job as I am with Estes. You stay safe out there

I dont know many companies where a guy that has 20+ years in and his run gets cut and he gets put out on extra board till there is a new posted run.
Glad this guy I talked to is gonna enjoy retirement soon.
Lifetime bids suck. What the hell would be wrong with yearly bids, come on all you guys that like your nice run for life ( so you think) it could be you someday gettin put on EXTRA BOARD.

I dont know many companies where a guy that has 20+ years in and his run gets cut and he gets put out on extra board till there is a new posted run.
Glad this guy I talked to is gonna enjoy retirement soon.
Lifetime bids suck. What the hell would be wrong with yearly bids, come on all you guys that like your nice run for life ( so you think) it could be you someday gettin put on EXTRA BOARD.

I heard all of Estes is bidding yearly. So if that is true he only has to wait until new bids start Sep. 15th. This came from my TM. in our meeting about the layoffs.

here is the biggest question :D of all the people that post on this forum, how many of you still work for Estes???

and onto a differnet question directed at me. Elvis no i have not called Rob. i have however talk to others in Richmond about this, and i have voiced my opinions about it. i do not like all the teams and contractors that we have seem lately. i have been told they are looking at it and if they do anything about it, which i hope, i am sure it will be a slow process. and anybody in the LTL industry knows all things take time. just look around they are now finally getting rid of all the dead weight, speaking of supervisiors and some other employees, that was more interested in what thier needs were NOT making this company money.

flame on!!

Hello JImBob. You sure are quiet. I miss ya man. You weren't a victim of the layoffs were you? You know, the cleansing of "dead weight" and them selfish drivers that are so needy, and not interested in padding Robs' bank account. All jesting aside. Did you really think life time bid actually meant for a life time? This is only the first round. They will re evaluate their financial situation in a couple months, and further cuts, if needed ,will be implemented. These statements came from management. I didn't make them up. Don't feel bad. The drivers who were let go will find other employment. And they will be better off when they do. Just like myself and every other good driver that has left Estes. So put your crying towel away. Suck it up. And get back on here and have some fun. Just look at this as a learning experience. Life isn't always fare. Business is business. Even:butt kiss: drivers lose their jobs. And good drivers for that matter. I guess what I'm saying is, just because you defend Estes (for whatever your motive might be) doesn't mean you have a job for life.