FedEx Freight | Lights on-Lights off please!!

blindbaron

TB Lurker
Credits
Wish those drivers running around yards at night would keep their lights on!! A lot of time when I am coming around a line of trailers I look for headlights, so please keep those lights on at night!!
Also when working the dock do you really need the forklift lights on while going down the dock?? I know some forklifts are always on but many forklifts have a switch on them!! I am blinded I cant tell where you are going if I cant see your face!!
Also all these safety meetings you think they would ask driver /dockhands to drive on proper side when driving on dock so much easier!!

You are kidding right about lights on the forklifts and driving on the right side. How long you been working the dock where you are at. If we all stayed on one side or the other we wouldn't ever get anything done. As for guys on the yard. Some of those trucks are designed to turn off all the lights when the key is turned off since we aren't suppose to be leaving them running when our butt isn't sitting in them.

At my barn the hostlers run around the yard with their backup lights on. Sometimes I feel the urge to smash the lights out with a hammer. Management could care less about this. And as for the safety dept well I was told growing up not to say anything unless it was good so I'll refrain about them!!!

At my barn the hostlers run around the yard with their backup lights on. Sometimes I feel the urge to smash the lights out with a hammer. Management could care less about this. And as for the safety dept well I was told growing up not to say anything unless it was good so I'll refrain about them!!!

I do alot of spotting..sorry hosteling...at my warehouse, those back up lights are there, one for the front of the trailer, and another along the side since no light cord is plugged up, if I had to turn the 2 switches off after every move I would wear the things out before weeks end, how many times are you directly behind the yard dog? Its really not that big of deal is it? My beef at FXF was the dippy things that would come into Dallas with western trucks fog lights a blazin! Now that is a problem.

Is there anything else u would like to cry about?

Well, yea! Since you didn't quote who you were talking to and left it wide open, I got a bunch of stuff I would like to cry about. My Dad isn't in very good shape for one, our equipment is taking an electrical dump on us on a nightly basis, I hate fog lights, brights, pretty pink panties, icy roads, snowpack, chains.

Anything else you wanna know pig pen?

Well, yea! Since you didn't quote who you were talking to and left it wide open, I got a bunch of stuff I would like to cry about. My Dad isn't in very good shape for one, our equipment is taking an electrical dump on us on a nightly basis, I hate fog lights, brights, pretty pink panties, icy roads, snowpack, chains.

Anything else you wanna know pig pen?

So now I guess you'll have to change your whole wardrobe just because you're tired of wearing your pretty pink panties???

I ain't got no panties on. Pay attention drivah!

GT, heard last night from a driver in raider town, that RC is selling autographed fur lined purple thongs, FedEx Freight Logo in Neon Pink bold typeface. Only $29.95 plus shipping and handling...heavy on the handling, or so I'm told.

ST hears they make great holiday presents...

GT, heard last night from a driver in raider town, that RC is selling autographed fur lined purple thongs, FedEx Freight Logo in Neon Pink bold typeface. Only $29.95 plus shipping and handling...heavy on the handling, or so I'm told.

ST hears they make great holiday presents...

Besides being fur lined and insulated, there is room in them for two pair of socks, for that outstanding look.

will some of you old timers please take a shower once in a while....your really starting to smell up the driver's room!!!