Lil Wayne Says He Humped Chris Bosh’s Wife

Magoo

Riden with Biden
Credits
Who is Wayne & Bosh, are they in Congress?
Lil Wayne Says He Humped Chris Bosh's Wife

Last night, Wayne told the crowd that he has been banned from all NBA events at the request of the Miami Heat. It's hard to believe that this is actually true, but that didn't stop him from telling the NBA and everyone associated with the Miami Heat to go get ****ed. The coup de grâce came when Wayne loudly proclaimed that he has boned Chris Bosh's wife.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe they are on the FOX News Network I don't know, they is funny though

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that it is more likely that Lil Wayne humped the leg of Snoop Dog or Pit Bull as a payback for them humping his leg.

Someone will end up taking a dirt nap over Lil Wayne's comments. Lock and load boys. This won't be ignored.

Who is Wayne & Bosh, are they in Congress?
Lil Wayne Says He Humped Chris Bosh's Wife

Last night, Wayne told the crowd that he has been banned from all NBA events at the request of the Miami Heat. It's hard to believe that this is actually true, but that didn't stop him from telling the NBA and everyone associated with the Miami Heat to go get ****ed. The coup de grâce came when Wayne loudly proclaimed that he has boned Chris Bosh's wife.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe they are on the FOX News Network I don't know, they is funny though
He'll probably show up on your "who got shot today" thread in the near future