XPO | Line Driver Ucl Takes Out Truck Wash

brutus61

TB Lurker
Credits
A LINE DRIVER just took out our truck wash rack , and then jammed back to clearlake (ucl) ca. never did report it but the security guard saw it , but he speak no english ?? anyway they fired him and get this he is chuck c,/ hid the trailer in lakeport ca , what was he thinking , anyway thats the new news at USA , MOST OF THE LINE DRIVER ARE PRETTY GOOD GUYS BUT THEIR ARE a few whiners like KEVIN.H AND PAUL .G .. BIGGEST crybabys and their rats too :spam1: :Banane01:sell you our for a quarter just like mrs. bill c. and mr hilary c.

That's kind of amusing. I pulled into the truck wash at a bad angle one day because I was too lazy to move a tractor that was parked in front of the shop. The lead cleared, but the kite didn't quite clear the door. I had to drop the kite and run the tractor back thru the bay to get it. Boy did I feel like a #$%$.

RoadRage76 said:
That's kind of amusing. I pulled into the truck wash at a bad angle one day because I was too lazy to move a tractor that was parked in front of the shop. The lead cleared, but the kite didn't quite clear the door. I had to drop the kite and run the tractor back thru the bay to get it. Boy did I feel like a #$%$.
Don't feel that way,We all have days like that.I bet dave m has a day or two like that.