Central Transport | Line haul overjoyed!!!

Did they give you a tissue?
I have cut CT more slack than anyone else on here. He brings it on himself and he gets what you deserves... The others Mods watch him closely because of his reputation. And they are on the verge of cutting him loose for good.....LOOK!!! There are no double standards for him. He know the rules. And he should know the outcome. Follow the rules and stay. Break the rules and get banned. It's pretty simple. And it's his CHOICE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have cut CT more slack than anyone else on here. He brings it on himself and he get what he deserves... The other Mods watch him closely because of his reputation. And they are on the verge of cutting him loose for good.....LOOK!!! There are no double standards for him. He know the rules. And he should know the outcome. Follow the rules and stay. Break the rules and get banned. It's pretty simple. And it's his CHOICE.

I agree totally. Thats why I asked if his "friends" helped wipe his tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as people being forced to unload freight after 14 hours on duty it is legal as long as they are not forced to drive-YES this means you can not jockey, however, it still counts towards your 7/80. I do not know why you would want to have someone unload freight after being awake all night...leads to damage

As far as people being forced to unload freight after 14 hours on duty it is legal as long as they are not forced to drive-YES this means you can not jockey, however, it still counts towards your 7/80. I do not know why you would want to have someone unload freight after being awake all night...leads to damage

it saves them overhead in form of benefits and workers comp premiums(less employees lower cost right?)

It only takes 1 accident to blow that apart. Either on the road or at the barn.

that is collateral damage and if its to big of an accident, CT will just close up shop for 6 months, then reopen under new name like CTIII, or CTIV or CTV, one of the rumors is that's what happened last time they closed, then reopened as a O/O company.