Central Transport | Line Haul

Understood, my comment suggests running from Central Transport, bottom of the barrel carrier. There are many much better ltl jobs out there. Good Luck in your search.
Understood, my comment suggests running from Central Transport, bottom of the barrel carrier. There are many much better ltl jobs out there. Good Luck in your search.
I hear you. Just wondering what the pay was. I'm at AAA Cooper now and things aren't so great here either. Old worn out junk trailers and most all of our tractors are over 1 million miles not to mention no freight and mandatory days off because of it.

I hear you. Just wondering what the pay was. I'm at AAA Cooper now and things aren't so great here either. Old worn out junk trailers and most all of our tractors are over 1 million miles not to mention no freight and mandatory days off because of it.
Gotta pay the bills and support my family.

I've asked a few times on these boards what linehaul pays and nobody answers me either. I worked at CT a little over 6 years ago and made about 30cpm. Evidently things are a little better now but who knows?

i'd rather play pokemon go than work for this piece of whale ::shit:: rickety ass company that calls themselves a common carrier. they are a common piece of ::shit::.

What's the current pay? They are hiring near me in Texas .
It's really hard to know. In Dallas most line drivers are owner operators which of course the mileage rate would be different from company drivers. Dock and P&D varies by terminal as far as hourly. You would best be served by dropping in and talking with the TM.

It's really hard to know. In Dallas most line drivers are owner operators which of course the mileage rate would be different from company drivers. Dock and P&D varies by terminal as far as hourly. You would best be served by dropping in and talking with the TM.
Thanks for the honest reply. The tm just transferred so they don't currently have one now. But I have managed to acquire some useful info on the line haul position. Yes I have read everything on here about ct so I am a little leary but I do have to pay the bills. Not many options in a small town. Just considering it for now.

Well I don't actually recall asking you if you would.
drink the matty kool aid. you will find after time it is poisonous and hazardous to you professional reputation working for the one and only pos carrier in the univesal am can...hahaha that was a good one another pos subsidiary of this rotten company

Thanks for the honest reply. The tm just transferred so they don't currently have one now. But I have managed to acquire some useful info on the line haul position. Yes I have read everything on here about ct so I am a little leary but I do have to pay the bills. Not many options in a small town. Just considering it for now.

I don't know any drivers at that terminal but I'll ask around and see what I can foind out fer you. You can call HR and they will fill you in too.

If dallas is like St Louis they won't have many owner operators around anymore. They got rid of all the owners here at St Louis and we only have company drivers now.

I don't know any drivers at that terminal but I'll ask around and see what I can foind out fer you. You can call HR and they will fill you in too.

If dallas is like St Louis they won't have many owner operators around anymore. They got rid of all the owners here at St Louis and we only have company drivers now.
Yea I called HR and got some info on it. I heard this line haul also makes other runs before the turn around as Abilene is only about 3 hours away.

why do people talk confab about the moron screwing employee company?
Because the Titanic looks like it might actually be turning around? CT in Toronto is offering better money than everyone but XPO right now and they're actually buying new equipment. That's going to get some attention.

Because the Titanic looks like it might actually be turning around? CT in Toronto is offering better money than everyone but XPO right now and they're actually buying new equipment. That's going to get some attention.
The question I have is...does the leopard actually change it's spots, or is it short lived improvement brought on by disaster?