Yellow | Linehaul payout

Rumor has it ,that the Big Announcement coming out in Jan 2017 is that CSPF & YRCW is going to require the retirees to work part-time dock , in order to receive any future pension payments , Nyhan thinks its the only way to save the fund !!:heykoolaid:

xMgCSe8.jpg

:funky:

It doesn't matter when you file your taxes you actually pay your tax at the rate for you then you get the remainder back . So if they meaning the IRS to 40 % then you will get it back and you xan file all the grievances you want the are not contractual and wont go anywhere
You are right. Maybe 40% today for a gift or whatever the hell you want to call it. But come tax time it is treated like standard income. 15%, 28% 35%, or whatever bracket you AGI falls under. Either way in the end it is a whole lot less than 40% of the original value, deucted from you pay check.

Truckermofo I received my check yesterday in the mail. Gross was $162.00. It seems to me that valid and accurate information provided by triplex is a bitter pill for you to swallow. Too bad you are to blinded by your anger at YRCF. The payout is the result of a grievance, one which I'm pretty sure you did not file. I'm sure that if you are truly upset with the tax treatment, Liberty Tax Service will be more than happy to assist you.:hilarious:

I personally have lost 13000.00 per year for every year of this concession.Then to see YRCW President and others get a bonus' and pay raises.Then to know about our union leaders involved in corruption and cutting our throats on the pensions.It's not right

How could you have lost something you never got in the first place?

Yes it was agreed upon.But to see the President and others to recieve substantial increases in pay(We arent talking 100 dollar raises but millions) while we are under concessions.just not right.We all did lose money even if we didn't recieve it oxymoron but you get my gist.just bad deals for too long

I personally have lost 13000.00 per year for every year of this concession.Then to see YRCW President and others get a bonus' and pay raises.Then to know about our union leaders involved in corruption and cutting our throats on the pensions.It's not right
Your vote will have the chance to change that. But if your union goes against the rank & file vote, are you willing to strike? Once out of contract you can. Not a easy decision. von.

Yes it was agreed upon.But to see the President and others to recieve substantial increases in pay(We arent talking 100 dollar raises but millions) while we are under concessions.just not right.We all did lose money even if we didn't recieve it oxymoron but you get my gist.just bad deals for too long
Please don't use words you don't know the meaning of! The definition of OXYMORON is two word together that have opposite meanings! Your usage make NO SENSE! :duh: Frankly, it is rather embarrassing. :regretful:

Seriously it's money lost no matter how you size it up. It was voted on and yes it was taken away, little by little. Once there now gone, so money was lost. We still have a decent job with decent insurance. We can gripe and complain about what was once there but it does no good. Hopefully in this new year we will see a lot of positives take place! Happy New Year, lets all look forward!!

Seriously it's money lost no matter how you size it up. It was voted on and yes it was taken away, little by little. Once there now gone, so money was lost. We still have a decent job with decent insurance. We can gripe and complain about what was once there but it does no good. Hopefully in this new year we will see a lot of positives take place! Happy New Year, lets all look forward!!
If you get a new contract with no gain & no loss, you did ok. Not great, but ok.