Estes | Linehaul to team driver

Roostcruz032

TB Lurker
Credits
can anyone tell me what the category rules are with going from linehaul, to team? Would I lose my linehaul seniority, or carry that over? I've heard both. Thanks.

Team bids runs are also awarded based on the individual with the most time. Meaning - if you have a year and your partner has 5 years, the team has 5 years.

Team bids runs are also awarded based on the individual with the most time. Meaning - if you have a year and your partner has 5 years, the team has 5 years.
I knew that. I just didn't know if my lingual years would carry over to team. I know that if I went city, it would be like a fresh start. I'd walk away from that time.

I agree 100
Pretty soon will be able to carry our hub time over to Linehaul., too.[/QUOTE
I agree 100% that hub should be paid the sane as us, but disagree 100% on them merging the two categories. I've heard this rumor as well. Where are you hearing this if you don't mind?

I agree 100% that hub should be paid the sane as us, but disagree 100% on them merging the two categories. I've heard this rumor as well. Where are you hearing this if you don't mind?

As a linehaul extra board I can disagree with you. I understand why you want your time to count but you should spend some time in these hotels. Then you can get your time back!!!!! Central do you want to go home? Yes I have been out 5 to 6 days and would like to see my house.
As a hub or combo you have not delt with this. BUT you should if you want your time to count. Please pay the price to get what we all want, A good run / miles and great home time....

I know there will be some hate on this comment,but till you do some time on the extra board you will not understand good luck all.

As a linehaul extra board I can disagree with you. I understand why you want your time to count but you should spend some time in these hotels. Then you can get your time back!!!!! Central do you want to go home? Yes I have been out 5 to 6 days and would like to see my house.
As a hub or combo you have not delt with this. BUT you should if you want your time to count. Please pay the price to get what we all want, A good run / miles and great home time....

I know there will be some hate on this comment,but till you do some time on the extra board you will not understand good luck all.
I have spent time in those hotels. More than you could imagine! That's why I disagree with the merging of hub and linehaul, that would allow the hub guys that have spent zero time on the board to have bid senority over the ones that have.

^^ What this guy said !

I agree. Put in some time being out for a week or two, or being on call 24/7. If they do decide to make hub and line the same, all hub drivers should fall underneath the bottom guy on line.

I agree. Put in some time being out for a week or two, or being on call 24/7. If they do decide to make hub and line the same, all hub drivers should fall underneath the bottom guy on line.

24/7 I did 50 + a few weeks ago. wed start Friday depart. Not cool........ P.S. the last few weeks have been better, but I have did 6 days by begging to central!

This is getting old and stale. This old smelly rumor that if comes true, would clearly turn this company upside down. Certain drivers start fires with other drivers to get a thrill. If Estes merges boards we ALL will be Dock Workers not the other way around. No one forced me to be Linehaul. We all made a decision when we bid or applied for a certain classification.