Yellow | Link to company discounts?

edgefan57

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone have the link to the company discounts? (GM, Chrysler, Nissan, Verizon etc.)

Someone said we dont get them anymore. Is that true?

Does anyone have the link to the company discounts? (GM, Chrysler, Nissan, Verizon etc.)

Someone said we dont get them anymore. Is that true?
Hey Edge they shut down access to Your Rdwy so I don't think we can get that anymore on our own. I read at the time it was shut down that you could get any of the info from your supervisor. I think we still have discounts tho.

What's this verizon discount you speak of?

all the carrriers (Sprint, Verizon, ATT) give discounts if I remember right. Yeah, when they shut down the website it doesn't make gettting the discounts easy. I'm sure they are still there though. A lot of these vehicle discounts are a waste of time anyways unless you just like the no haggle approach.

You can get a sheet from your network carrier, we got ours from the verizon store when when upgraded phones last year, as long as the billing name is the same as the members name. You just fill out the sheet and fax it back to the carriers information on the sheet. Once they verify it, it kicks in. At least this is how it worked with verizon. And I believe it to be a 20% discount. Good Luck!

all the carrriers (Sprint, Verizon, ATT) give discounts if I remember right. Yeah, when they shut down the website it doesn't make gettting the discounts easy. I'm sure they are still there though. A lot of these vehicle discounts are a waste of time anyways unless you just like the no haggle approach.

Sprint/Nextel still gives Roadway a 23% discount on their service. If you want cheap fast internet access too you cant beat Sprint. 10 dollars per month unlimited vs Verizon at 29.95 per month.