Lions Kicker Falls Down Like Charlie Brown On An Extra Point Attempt In The Snow

Here's a picture of (Calvin Johnson) the best receiver in football during the same game. Horrible conditions and horrible results.

maxresdefault.jpg

No. I hadn't heard that. But it wouldn't surprise me any. If he does that, fans should just stay home for a couple weeks, and watch how fast they rescind that rule. The owners would be breathing down his neck immediately.

This league has become a joke. Check this out. Automatic first down, and two play later they scored a touchdown. I'm really getting sick of this pansy%$#ed stuff. I blame the refs for this type of idiocy. They are ruining the game of football.
How the hell can this be a roughing penalty? No helmet to helmet contact. He didn't plant the QB into the ground. The ball had just left his hand a split second before the hit. If the official didn't get reprimanded the league sucks. Period!

How pathetic.
[video]http://www.thedetroitsportssite.com/2013/12/09/video-nick-fairley-called-for-ridiculous-roughing-the-passer-penalty/40597[/video]

This league has become a joke. Check this out. Automatic first down, and two play later they scored a touchdown. I'm really getting sick of this pansy%$#ed stuff. I blame the refs for this type of idiocy. They are ruining the game of football.
How the hell can this be a roughing penalty? No helmet to helmet contact. He didn't plant the QB into the ground. The ball had just left his hand a split second before the hit. If the official didn't get reprimanded the league sucks. Period!

How pathetic.
[video]http://www.thedetroitsportssite.com/2013/12/09/video-nick-fairley-called-for-ridiculous-roughing-the-passer-penalty/40597[/video]

I'm an Eagles fan & I agree Fairley was flagged for no reason. Clean shot all the way.

I don't want to see any of the players hurt, but it sure is sad to see what the league has become now. The QB's are making the most money and now they never have to take a hit........even if it's within the rules. And the corners and safeties have to basically stop, let the receiver catch it, then gently pull them to the ground.

For decades I've felt that I was too old to play football again, but as their rules change, I'm starting to think that I could still be a receiver or QB.:nono_h4h::biglaugh: