FedEx Freight | Listen to the Anti Union Guys, PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
Today I really started to pay close attention to what they've been trying to say. Especially the newest posters from today.

Apparently they've been right and NOW I've been educated. I don’t know what I was thinking…

We will never get what other carriers have. Who are we fooling?

We’re not worth what USP Freight pays, that’s for sure. We’re not worth what Conway pays either. In fact, we’re not even worth what Old Dominion pays their drivers. NOPE, WE ARE NOT!

The truth is, FedEx has told us as much, with the most recent pay adjustment.

I finally believe it. Only just now have I realized the simple FACT, we’re just not as good as them. Our value is measured by the price willing to be paid for our service. I see now that we are just not good enough to earn THAT kind of wage, or THAT kind of insurance, or THAT kind of retiree health insurance, or THAT kind of pension, or have THOSE kind of rules where seniority matters.

NOPE, not a chance.

In fact this whole representation thing is just some evil Teamster plan to SUCK us dry, after convincing us that we need them. How could I be so gullible?

I understand we were once told we were the best in the industry. That the customers loved us, etc. But those were Sales people that said that. You have to realize, that’s their job, to tell you what you want to hear. The truth is your value has declined every year when factoring in inflation. You need to understand also that we should consider ourselves luck to hold steady. Even then, it’s only because of that darn driver shortage.

We’re lucky to work for a fancy outfit like FedEx, and should be thankful for what they chose to give us.

After all we should indeed just be happy to have a job. We ARE just a rag tag team of misfit drivers… crybabies even. We should straighten up and show some appreciation for the uniforms we’re allowed to wear. And by the way, we need to pick up the pace too, if we want to keep those.

What were we thinking?:1904:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking your off your meds, get back on track swampratt We need incisive people like you on the right side of the fence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok... back away from the computer... slowly.... do not hurt yourself.... LOL

Ok... back away from the computer... slowly.... do not hurt yourself.... LOL

Oh, you are one of them union guys! YOU just want MY MONEY! To pay your teamster pension...

Yall made me think we needed representation... Yep, a big conspiracy, I'm telling ya!

Oh, you are one of them union guys! YOU just want MY MONEY! To pay your teamster pension...

Yall made me think we needed representation... Yep, a big conspiracy, I'm telling ya!

Someone has kidnapped swampratt and taken over his account,he's a big boy.I expect him to escape and reclaim his account at any moment.

:732: Oh no... they got to him... too much purple punch... SON OF A *****

What were we thinking?

That they were spewing the same old line of bull poo.

There's a reason that Dick calls Ex-396 ExLax, he's always spewing crap.

Richard and Swamp... get a hold of yourselves!!! DO NOT make me reach through these interwebz and donkey punch the sense back in the both of you...

Today I really started to pay close attention to what they've been trying to say. Especially the newest posters from today.

Apparently they've been right and NOW I've been educated. I don’t know what I was thinking…

We’re not worth what USP Freight pays, that’s for sure. We’re not worth what Conway pays either. In fact, we’re not even worth what Old Dominion pays their drivers. NOPE, WE ARE NOT!

I finally believe it. Only just now have I realized the simple FACT, we’re just not as good as them. Our value is measured by the price willing to be paid for our service. I see now that we are just not good enough to earn THAT kind of wage, or THAT kind of insurance, or THAT kind of retiree health insurance, or THAT kind of pension, or have THOSE kind of rules where seniority matters.

NOPE, not a chance.

In fact this whole representation thing is just some evil Teamster plan to SUCK us dry, after convincing us that we need them. How could I be so gullible?

I understand we were once told we were the best in the industry. That the customers loved us, etc. But those were Sales people that said that. You have to realize, that’s their job, to tell you what you want to hear. The truth is your value has declined every year when factoring in inflation. You need to understand also that we should consider ourselves luck to hold steady. Even then, it’s only because of that darn driver shortage.

We’re lucky to work for a fancy outfit like FedEx, and should be thankful for what they chose to give us.

After all we should indeed just be happy to have a job. We ARE just a rag tag team of misfit drivers… crybabies even. We should straighten up and show some appreciation for the uniforms we’re allowed to wear. And by the way, we need to pick up the pace too, if we want to keep those.

I can't wait to tell every driver at my yard how worthless we all are... Now that I've seen the light.

Oh, here's one... PROVE ME WRONG!

You're Driving The Holland Guy Nuts!!!!!!

I like to say that in my opinion you are wrong you never make yourself feel like you below someone else that is what a company like fedex freight want you to feel , corporation have neglected to treat their front runners , the one customers see everyday , with dignity and respect, in life its never about the money its about showing gratitude for a job well done, and its something they forget and should not to do , you think for one moment that the .80 cents we all received was a way gratitude no it was a way to tried to silence everyone in to not voting a union in , i would rather have a union and know that i would have a job for the next five years , rather than worrying if i will lose my job for the minor things that happens. I was always taught never make yourself feel less than that person above you , fight for what is right for yourself and for your fellow drivers that are struggling to make ends meet

I think someone broke SwampRatt. Hang in there, buddy! Quick, someone grab the duct tape and a case of beer! We can fix him!

Ok enough Blue koolaide for you your starting to sound like one of them !!!

NOPE, not a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.