FedEx Freight | Lit Driver Fired For Accident In Nky

Status
Not open for further replies.

cci crash

TB Lurker
Credits
It was told today that JC M. from LIT was let go today for the accident in NKY that was on the video that the whole world saw.

JC will be missed. He was a good driver and person.

It was told today that JC M. from LIT was let go today for the accident in NKY that was on the video that the whole world saw.

JC will be missed. He was a good driver and person.

If he was the driver caught on tape from the police cruiser, the drivers, dispatcher, terminal manager, regional manager, and everyone up from there should also be fired. Even if he did volunteer to work that day. The most he should get out of it was a mandatory one day off. If he was told to go out that day, then start with next higher up in command, and fire them untill they reach the top.

The driver got what he deserved. He's lucky he didnt kill a family. He was driving way to fast for conditions and was driving like an absolute idiot. He should also be sued for everything he has. Its the drivers job to do the job in what ever conditions are present. Im tired of these drivers complaining about the ice and weather. you chose to drive now do it safely without the blubbering and whining. why would you keep around a liability on the road? Its bad for business.

The driver got what he deserved. He's lucky he didnt kill a family. He was driving way to fast for conditions and was driving like an absolute idiot. He should also be sued for everything he has. Its the drivers job to do the job in what ever conditions are present. Im tired of these drivers complaining about the ice and weather. you chose to drive now do it safely without the blubbering and whining. why would you keep around a liability on the road? Its bad for business.

wow! man, who pee'd in your cherrio's?:chairshot:

Well since your apparently "Jesus Christ" and do NO wrong, The things you said above are F****D up and maybe you need to keep your "OPINION" to your self, You wern't there all you seen was the 10 seconds of video everyone seen and for you or anyone to make UNEDUCATED assumptions is down right IGNORANT, One day you will be involved in a accident and maybe then you will be humbled and knocked off your high horse, and realize "accidents" happen!!!!!!!!

Whats bad for business is drivers that think they do no wrong.

Well since your apparently "Jesus Christ" and do NO wrong, The things you said above are F****D up and maybe you need to keep your "OPINION" to your self, You wern't there all you seen was the 10 seconds of video everyone seen and for you or anyone to make UNEDUCATED assumptions is down right IGNORANT, One day you will be involved in a accident and maybe then you will be humbled and knocked off your high horse, and realize "accidents" happen!!!!!!!!

I agree:1036316054:

I'll second that!! ( what PocketChange, and jeff said )

Sounds like a big lawsuit to me. One he should go after the company and try to get his job back.
Second if all else fails, go after all the ones who caused the wreck.
The first guy who spun.
The cop for not controling the scene.
The girl who spun the cop car around.
The city for hiring the cop.
The state for not maintaining the roadway.
I don't think we've heard the end of this one................

I think that all of us Drivers should use this as a learning tool. Remember ,no one can force you to drive in weather that "may not be within your skill level" to drive in. and if you say no to going out in bad weather or stop (pull off) cause you ran into bad weather ,although the ccm may not like it, you'll be using better judgement bringing the equipment home in 1 piece+protecting your CDL than, having an incident like the accident caught on tape for the world to see....I'm sure this poor guy never imagined when he set out that his day would end in such horrific fashion....

I speak the truth. The camera doesnt lie. That guy was driving at least 60 on ice. I never said i was Jesus. I wouldnt use his name in vain like that myself. i didnt assume anything. The driver was fired for a good reason. I am far from perfect.

brown nose suck management material

I think that all of us Drivers should use this as a learning tool. Remember ,no one can force you to drive in weather that "may not be within your skill level" to drive in. and if you say no to going out in bad weather or stop (pull off) cause you ran into bad weather ,although the ccm may not like it, you'll be using better judgement bringing the equipment home in 1 piece+protecting your CDL than, having an incident like the accident caught on tape for the world to see....I'm sure this poor guy never imagined when he set out that his day would end in such horrific fashion....

I heard that the guy called central in lou and wanted to go to a hotel and they denied him curious if that is true

I speak the truth. The camera doesnt lie. That guy was driving at least 60 on ice. I never said i was Jesus. I wouldnt use his name in vain like that myself. i didnt assume anything. The driver was fired for a good reason. I am far from perfect.

I will join in here to say you are WAY OUT OF BOUNDS here..... How do you know for a fact he was driving on ice before the "accident" ?? Were you there ? Was he possibly running in the flow of traffic on wet roads before the ice ????
Man you are WRONG for passing judgement on this driver,,, be it him right or wrong.....

I also agree he was going to fast for road conditions. No matter what, you should be going a proper speed to avoid a staionary object in the middle of the road. Sorry he lost his job but I hope he dosent make a even bigger mistake and apply here at conway!

If this termination was for the accident then that just shows you better cover yourself when the conditions are bad, slow way down, call off or go to a hotel, not worth it.

Is it known if it was for the accident or for an unreported ticket, that was what I was told and we all know that is grounds for termination, especially if they are looking anyway.

FM

A few people here are "passing judgement" on a driver in a posistion they really know nothing about... I am not taking the side of the driver, because I do not know him. I AM looking at a few who are so "seemingly perfect" drivers, they have never , or never will make a mistake,,,, OR find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time....
NOBODY on this Earth is perfect...... Obviously a few of you would dissagree with that.... So be it... I won't wish any bad luck on you.... I should wish you good luck,,, because with an attitude like that,,, you'll need it.......

The Bottom Line

The bottom line; drive every day like your life and your job depend on it, because they do. The LIT driver is lucky no one was killed, or he'd likely be facing vehicular manslaughter charges.

This morning, I was in heavy snowfall in Eastern San Diego, driving 25 mph, and getting passed by tractor trailers doing 60, while the temperature was 30. Several piled up...and most of you will claim they didn't do anything wrong...

Accept that while none of us is perfect, some of us behave unprofessionally and pay the price.

Drive safe ladies and gents, your life depends on it.

Jeff

We all know that none of the "drivers"lie especially you,because you speak the "truth".Can you honestly sit there and say how fast he was going by watching the film.I guess that means I can sit here and look at my computer monitor and tell," you speak the truth ,the whole truth and nothing but the:toxic: ."I would bet that there is not one of us on here at sometime in their perfect driving career,have never driven to fast for conditions.I am not saying he was,all I know is he had an accident.I was not there, didnt see it,was not staring at his speedometer,And was not filming it.So I will say for a fact and I am not lying.I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS ACCIDENT SO I WILL NOT SPECULATE.:butt kiss: :smilie_132: :hide:

Status
Not open for further replies.