ODFL | Little bump in the road

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
You're hooking your set and you've found a problem.Light out,leaking air,glad hand broke,something that requires you to go to the shop.Is that a little bump in the road or an ordeal ?

depends on where you are at ive been in bkn in the middle of the night and breakdown won't come out disp. always have to give you another trailor or like last week when it has hot frieght and i had two wait two hours for them to strip it to another trailor just because of a flat tire that you could tell was blown long before the trailor got there would be nice if drivers would post trip and write up defects

going around service lane

I never could understand a driver coming in and going around the inbound service lane,then hooking to a out bound set and raising hell about a flat on one of them.The inbound service lane is supposed to catch all those problems and fix them.But you have to go thru it.

I never could understand a driver coming in and going around the inbound service lane,then hooking to a out bound set and raising hell about a flat on one of them.The inbound service lane is supposed to catch all those problems and fix them.But you have to go thru it.

gbo has a good system to try to catch defects all terms need to have it like that with a mech. or some one double checking the driver