XPO | Little Stuff...

No the problem is management has no balls. When I worked at a union carrier they would follow you, in the city and on LH. Nowdays all they have to do is pull it up on the computer and they will know everywhere you been and for how long. I say start pull the abusers in the office and call them out. Remember you can tell them you are to tired to drive and they can also say to you that you look to tired to drive and send you home.
Great post

They do call the slackers in at our barn all the time .
FOS’s just complain about em at my place. Again, it’s ok to take a nap, but be reasonable. To me any nap time is lost revenue or time lost at home with family or sleeping in my bed. But I understand some need a daily nap on the road.

No the problem is management has no balls. When I worked at a union carrier they would follow you, in the city and on LH. Nowdays all they have to do is pull it up on the computer and they will know everywhere you been and for how long. I say start pull the abusers in the office and call them out. Remember you can tell them you are to tired to drive and they can also say to you that you look to tired to drive and send you home.

Or that you showed up to work unable or unfit to work.

I here paychecks are nothere for a some again today . A weekly event now .That’s got to be aggravating as all hell for some.
Makes me wonder if their using the advantage of float where they can. Love to see some of the internal directives.
Lots of money to be made by holding money as long as you can . Even if it’s only overnight. Venders are crying the same blues.

Last edited:
I here paychecks are nothere for a some again today . A weekly event now .That’s got to be aggravating as all hell for some.
Makes me wonder if their using the advantage of float where they can. Love to see some of the internal directives.
Lots of money to be made by holding money as long as you can . Even if it’s only overnight. Venders are crying the same blues.
My husbands check wasn’t deposited.
The way our credit union works, it won’t be deposited until Wednesday.

Lots of money to be made by holding money as long as you can . Even if it’s only overnight..
Funny you say that and I said the samething about CCX/Conway in post #75 on the Con-way Cares pension and health care thread. I guess that was fine though because you all bought into there smoke in mirrors while they held you 401K money, pay, and gave you free food

My check didn't show in my account until the afternoon on Monday. My account normally shows it in the morning. Were I at we are paid on Tuesday. There are guys at my barn that their bank will show there direct deposit on Monday. It all depends on you bank when they add it to your account. I go to Walmart it's show in my account right a way I go get gas it shows 2 day later.
I believe XPO sent the direct deposit out on Monday but some banks didn't accept until Wed. You all need to check the terms at you bank and quite blaming XPO for the problem.

My check didn't show in my account until the afternoon on Monday. My account normally shows it in the morning. Were I at we are paid on Tuesday. There are guys at my barn that their bank will show there direct deposit on Monday. It all depends on you bank when they add it to your account. I go to Walmart it's show in my account right a way I go get gas it shows 2 day later.
I believe XPO sent the direct deposit out on Monday but some banks didn't accept until Wed. You all need to check the terms at you bank and quite blaming XPO for the problem.
I did not have a problem. We are all aware of the holiday delay with banks posting .
I was not referring to the Holiday pay week someone else posted that problem.

No new uniforms on your anniversary date is what I keep hearing. Anyone else hear this?
I heard rumor of it but nothing of fact. Maybe they want us to look in our uniforms as dirty and worn as our equipment. Matching look .

Years ago , layoffs were called Economic Termination ( if I remember correctly ) Once economically terminated , you lost your service rank ( seniority )

Do people laid off now have the ability to come back and keep their time? Are you offered any options as far as transferring? A severance package maybe?

Years ago , layoffs were called Economic Termination ( if I remember correctly ) Once economically terminated , you lost your service rank ( seniority )

Do people laid off now have the ability to come back and keep their time? Are you offered any options as far as transferring? A severance package maybe?
Yes you are correct. They did that at my barn, back in the Con-way days, to about 4 dockworkers. Two of them said they would take part time and call when they were need and were told no. What really makes this laughable was 3 weeks after they did that we were buried in freight. Driver working the dock like mad a minimum of 11 to 12hrs per day. They even had the balls to call the guys they so called layoff. The general response was go pound sand.
They do ::shit:: like this and scratch there heads wandering why no ones wants to work here