ODFL | Living on workcomp

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
If you're injured on the job and drawing workman's compensation you don't need to be mowing or doing yardwork.Because if you've got an OJI and you're in too much pain to work you can't really do much.Above all do not work somewhere else while you're healing or you will need an attorney and be hunting a parking place at your local court house.Big Brother is watching.

workmans comp? jimbob thats a funny one. everyone knows .od wants to give you office work, not pay workmans comp.even if you couldnt walk like me

i injured myself on the dock while waiting for another trainer they had me file papers and scan papers also i helped dispatch people at night

what did they have me doing?nothing because i couldnt walk,drive,or make it up their stairs i sat home staring at the wall while i received zero comp. dont get hurt on the job they dont want to pay out

what did they have me doing?nothing because i couldnt walk,drive,or make it up their stairs i sat home staring at the wall while i received zero comp. dont get hurt on the job they dont want to pay out

It's none of my business but I'm wondering who paid the doctor and who told you to stay at home.Did you have to show a doctor's release when you came back to work ?

oh they paid the dr but even the dr confided with me that od wants the dr to put patients on light duty if they can help it.i told the dr i cant drive to work nor walk up a flight of stairs to get to thr office she said she is sorry but there is nothing she can do.now here is the kicker the pain med prescribes had labels saying do not drive or operate equiptment.so being the i was refused comp i sat home on my own dr care while im letting the powers to be fight it out

oh they paid the dr but even the dr confided with me that od wants the dr to put patients on light duty if they can help it.i told the dr i cant drive to work nor walk up a flight of stairs to get to thr office she said she is sorry but there is nothing she can do.now here is the kicker the pain med prescribes had labels saying do not drive or operate equiptment.so being the i was refused comp i sat home on my own dr care while im letting the powers to be fight it out

I remember us talking about this before.What baffles me is how they're paying for the doctor and not paying you workers comp.How many days work did you miss ?

I hope I never have to be involved with any type of on the job injury. I am however pretty sure that if I am I will go for opinions at a doctor I pay for and a lawyer I will pay for.
Too many bad stories out there.

I hope I never have to be involved with any type of on the job injury. I am however pretty sure that if I am I will go for opinions at a doctor I pay for and a lawyer I will pay for.
Too many bad stories out there.

Yep,too many people in the company trying to shine their own pennys off somebody else's bad luck.